The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Germanwings Crash "Intentional"

Started by Romero, March 26, 2015, 01:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

How the f do you not know how to toggle open a door?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Clearly this was an act of suicide.

Anonymous

And perhaps a tragedy like this can open the door to address a bigger problem...  If this pilot had been open, and had asked for help, he would probably never fly again.

Same with many other jobs.  Any issues with mental health, etc., and you are essentially as good as terminated unless you hide it.

Now, these problems can hit anyone.  I don't care who you are.  A labourer.  A pilot.  A cop.  An actor.

The problem is, mental health issues are still stigmatized, and employers don't want to, and don't have to, bother with you.  So, people just "hide" it.  Something to think about...

Saltydog

Anonymous

He's a bad man, known the world over.

Saltydog

Blue stabbed a guy to death. Vivek merely beat them to a bloody pulp. Why the fuck aren't these maniacs in jail.? This is a violent bloody forum. It is an absolute bloody horror...

Anonymous

They seem to harbour psychopaths and malcontents here.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Annie"It's too bad he had to take out so many innocent people.

It is too bad.  They could've simply been 'collateral damage,' or maybe in his own mind a way of 'getting back' at the world that had wronged him.

Good thing you drive a rolling bucket full of dirt and not a bus, eh Mel. ac_rollseyes .
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

We are not discussing me here, Renee.  We are discussing a pilot that did a terrible thing...

I can end things quite easily without collateral damage, should I desire to do so.

Saltydog

A former dementia addled cop , a red neck psychopath and an Indian terrorist. This forum is ripe for CSIS picking. As bad as Vivek is, these folk are beyond the pale. In reality, Vivek did do 29 years behind bars -The ape served his time.

Anonymous

In his last Topix post, he simply complained about 'slanderjacking!'

I told him to stop whining...  Where is he now?  Probably in the Broward County holding cells!

keeper

Quote from: "Saltydog"A former dementia addled cop , a red neck psychopath and an Indian terrorist. This forum is ripe for CSIS picking. As bad as Vivek is, these folk are beyond the pale. In reality, Vivek did do 29 years behind bars -The ape served his time.

If you dont like it here Richard Kuklinski, i suggest you post on VF. :howdy:

Saltydog

It is best that he is behind bars.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"We are not discussing me here, Renee.  We are discussing a pilot that did a terrible thing...

I can end things quite easily without collateral damage, should I desire to do so.

Oh we aren't discussing you? That's funny this must be a first.

Well give it time. Eventually it will end up being all about you, it always does.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Have you contributed anything to this plane crash thread, or are you just in here to hit on me?