Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Morning Meeting

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 28, 2015, 11:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's my swagalciousness!  :)

ac_dunno

If you see my posting at the other forum you'd understand...for now, just go with the swaginess...

This is a good swag gif for this forum:

http://hastalosjuegos.es/bazinga/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Like-a-boss.gif">

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"LO and I are good.  She's not so little anymore...her arms and legs are long and she's getting taller...but I like the independence at this age!!

Oh wow! Still a sweet sweet age. So good to hear that, B! Stay swag! ac_drinks  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's my swagalciousness!  :)

ac_dunno

If you see my posting at the other forum you'd understand...for now, just go with the swaginess...

This is a good swag gif for this forum:

http://hastalosjuegos.es/bazinga/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Like-a-boss.gif">

lol, thank you Berry Sweet, I think I know what your swag means now.

ac_dance

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"Mmmm coffee....hubby bought me a can of chocolate coffee a couple weeks ago. Ohmygawd it was so good!

Is it brewed, instant or individual brewed cups?

It was brewed coffee from a little can and he let me have almost all of it to myself  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Annie"Mmmm coffee....hubby bought me a can of chocolate coffee a couple weeks ago. Ohmygawd it was so good!

Is it brewed, instant or individual brewed cups?

It was brewed coffee from a little can and he let me have almost all of it to myself  ac_dance

I should buy that for my husband..

Do you remember the name of it Annie?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"

Smart man. He knows what's good for him. Heehee.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Watch 60 Minutes tonight about the clinical trials of a woman who had a brain tumor (glioblastoma) but after doctors applied polio vaccine on her tumor, she is well today.

Some had success and some did not.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Hubby says he got the chocolate coffee from a neighbor to try and doesn't know what the brand was. He says just add hot chocolate powder to your coffee, close to the same thing ac_biggrin  Oh hey Berry don't blink! Cause if you do your kid will suddenly be all grown up. I wish mine were little again but they're 20 and 23 now. But my son texted me for a couple hours last night  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

What channel is PBS in your neck of the woods?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anyway, I'm fed up with that Retardation thread. I will not be a party to keeping it alive and thriving. No way. The subjects are boring.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

So, what do you do with your Easter eggs?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

It's Sunday again. What's on today?

I watched Gone Girl and Interstellar last weekend. Both movies were very good. Many of today's prime time TV series seem to follow the same theme as Gone Girl--crime thrillers.
@realAzhyaAryola