Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Mimi banned me!

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2015, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Bannie and Mel :)

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"You're banned again Mel? Hmmm I better play catch up then since I've only been banned a couple times! lolol

Yup!

Always by Mimi.  The other Mods are alright!

Mimi has despised me for many years.

Mimi is an old boring hag, that has no use modding anything other than a cooking forum!

Anonymous

If Evs could get her tongue out of Mimi's dried up old cunt, things would be different.

Annie

Ohh gawd NO Bannie and Mel...WTH??? EwwwwFFS
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Annie"You're banned again Mel? Hmmm I better play catch up then since I've only been banned a couple times! lolol

Yup!

Always by Mimi.  The other Mods are alright!

Mimi has despised me for many years.

Mimi is an old boring hag, that has no use modding anything other than a cooking forum!

Nope! Only by evs, she despices me. We used to be friends on forum, even met and then we didn't agree and she turned into well..you know lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

But mimi doesn't like me either lolol

Annie

I am NOT going to get into this TOP thing and say it too every time I'm top  acc_angry

Annie

Oh hell...TOP!    ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"But mimi doesn't like me either lolol

Mimi is a useless cunt.

The other Mods I have respect for.  They have 'mostly' treated me fairly over the years...

Annie

I agree all the mods are fair, Except evs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I agree all the mods are fair, Except evs.

Evs needs to take a break once in a while.  That is her downfall.

Annie

Berry Sweet

You all use to get along somewhat before now not so much...i dont know the story...and i dont want to know...but time resolves all issues....im in my zen state so anger is not tolerated.

Annie

Berry, I think it's we all have problems, stress, and and it's easy to lash out at others, especially if we don't even really know them and it's online and not in person.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!