Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Mimi banned me!

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2015, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im gonna be making fairy houses again soon...been collecting nature stuffs to put it together...pine cones, twigs ..moss...i took lo to bridal falls and there was moss everywhere galore!  I took alot of it!  Nature has the best stuff for crafts!

There's a market out there for selling custom fairy art/pieces/houses. My daughter just started selling her clay art pieces and she's got 5 orders a month for big pieces  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

http://rs233.pbsrc.com/albums/ee142/oobiewon/mz_03_10034821471-2.gif~c200">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im gonna be making fairy houses again soon...been collecting nature stuffs to put it together...pine cones, twigs ..moss...i took lo to bridal falls and there was moss everywhere galore!  I took alot of it!  Nature has the best stuff for crafts!

That's very creative Berry Sweet.

ac_smile

Annie makes very good Halloween costumes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"If it was up to him he would have removed all of you, HE even said so, Evs wont let him.

Maybe you're right!

If that's the case, let them fail, as a whole.  Which they will fail, eventually.  I have seen it.  I have tried to prevent it.

In that case, fuck 'em!  Evs can suck out Mimi's cunt, while Bruce and Zekko sit there and watch.  Not my fucking problem.

Berry Sweet

Hmmm....if there is..that would be cool to sell and make some cash.  I get pretty detailed when i di mine...mostly i just decirate the outside. ..but this time i want the house to be able to open up and make a littke staircase...kitchen with nut shells for drinking cups...a chair and other fairy stuffs.

https://weefolk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fairyhouse5.jpg?w=450&h=562">

I like to make a lamp like this ^^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hmmm....if there is..that would be cool to sell and make some cash.  I get pretty detailed when i di mine...mostly i just decirate the outside. ..but this time i want the house to be able to open up and make a littke staircase...kitchen with nut shells for drinking cups...a chair and other fairy stuffs.

https://weefolk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fairyhouse5.jpg?w=450&h=562">

I like to make a lamp like this ^^^

wow Berry Sweet.

Berry Sweet

Its so fun to make...everything on it is real..(minus the flowers) dried mushrooms, nut shells, different kinds of moss...whatever the fuck little thing i found on a trail walk...sometimes the dollar store has some unique useful cool looking peices in their potpourri  packages.

Annie

I wish I could make that, I suck at art  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its so fun to make...everything on it is real..(minus the flowers) dried mushrooms, nut shells, different kinds of moss...whatever the fuck little thing i found on a trail walk...sometimes the dollar store has some unique useful cool looking peices in their potpourri  packages.

I wish I was that creative Berry Sweet..

They look so interesting too.

Berry Sweet

They're  so fun to make and pretty easy...the thing about the. Is thst they shouldnt be perfect...they need to be lop sided and all thet...so you cant go wrong!  And if you fuck up in an area...just glue some moss on on it and keep going!

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They're  so fun to make and pretty easy...the thing about the. Is thst they shouldnt be perfect...they need to be lop sided and all thet...so you cant go wrong!  And if you fuck up in an area...just glue some moss on on it and keep going!

Don't worry about perfection right Berry Sweet..

What happens, happens..

I like that.

ac_smile

Annie

Berry Sweet

ac_drinks

Thats art...you go with the flow..visualize and feel your work.....sounds gay but it does work....its calming..and zen...in the end its nothing but pure swag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ac_drinks

Thats art...you go with the flow..visualize and feel your work.....sounds gay but it does work....its calming..and zen...in the end its nothing but pure swag.

lol, I feel we could all use more zen and swag.

ac_dance