Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Mimi banned me!

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2015, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Gotta work on it..its not easy to be as swag as me...but once you find thst zen zone...the swag naturally kicks in.  Its a great place to be.

Annie

Oh gawd you aren't a born again Christian are you?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh gawd you aren't a born again Christian are you?

Berry is.  I'm not...

Annie

No offence to anyone, sorry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"No offence to anyone, sorry

Why be sorry?  Born-agains are the absolute fucking worst!

Annie

As much as I don't believe in religion I respect others if they do  ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Lol...no annie...i might be a little too chill lately but I like the place where I am at.  Its peaceful and calm. I have no time in my life foe people who have a negative presence...my being the way i am right now is not religious based...its meaningful based...its looking into myself and knowing what makes me happy and only allowing that happiness in...mind body and spirit too...i am spiritual. ..but that is a relationship between me and that spirit...but sometimes spreading the zen can become catchy and others want in on this zen swagginess...it only takes one to step up and stand out...zen in...swag out....

Anonymous

Berry is an ex-junky, that has now found religion...

Annie

Ahhh find your inner peace, right on, yo go girl  ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Preaching to people about their religions (imo) is the worst thing anyone can do.  Not everyone feels the same way or has the same thought process..and thats ok.   I do not like getting involved in religious debates...they always end up nowhere and with many people breathing fire and smoke coming from their ears...

RW

Preaching for people to be zen is about the same.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Berry is an ex-junky, that has now found religion...

I can see after all these years you never installed any updates..its like you still posting on DDV sometimes.....update mel

Anonymous

I like you, Berry.  It is what it is...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"Preaching for people to be zen is about the same.

Sometimes when you get a burst of happiness energy you want to share it with others and hope they catch some of that happiness too...

Anonymous

Berry, you're a nice looking girl.  Why not in your Av anymore?