The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Oy! We got problems!

Started by RW, May 04, 2015, 11:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

TRUE!!

Damn!! I missed heinzy ... one of my favorite posters

If you return here, Here's a smile for heinzy in some comic relief provided by IS:[/url]

Islamic State fighters claim they are not getting the chance to blow themselves up because they are being bumped down the suicide-bomber waiting list by nepotistic leaders.

A Chechen militant has complained that Saudi jihadis are favouring their own friends and family for bombing missions.

Kamil Abu Sultan ad-Daghestani said fighters were becoming increasingly angry after being left languishing on the waiting list for months
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

I think terrorism throughout the world is on the rise. Not just where it's originated from, it's spreading. And pollution from radiation spills, oil spills, global warming., overfilled landfills, overpopulation in areas where rapid disease can spread and starvation happens. I can think of so many more, I better stop, this is depressing.   ac_crying
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"I think terrorism throughout the world is on the rise. Not just where it's originated from, it's spreading. And pollution from radiation spills, oil spills, global warming., overfilled landfills, overpopulation in areas where rapid disease can spread and starvation happens. I can think of so many more, I better stop, this is depressing.   ac_crying

Islam is in no position to build a strong military force. So it will continue to rely on terror and soft targets to spread its poison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"TRUE!!

Damn!! I missed heinzy ... one of my favorite posters

If you return here, Here's a smile for heinzy in some comic relief provided by IS:[/url]

Islamic State fighters claim they are not getting the chance to blow themselves up because they are being bumped down the suicide-bomber waiting list by nepotistic leaders.

A Chechen militant has complained that Saudi jihadis are favouring their own friends and family for bombing missions.

Kamil Abu Sultan ad-Daghestani said fighters were becoming increasingly angry after being left languishing on the waiting list for months

Mine too CC.

Annie

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Annie"I think terrorism throughout the world is on the rise. Not just where it's originated from, it's spreading. And pollution from radiation spills, oil spills, global warming., overfilled landfills, overpopulation in areas where rapid disease can spread and starvation happens. I can think of so many more, I better stop, this is depressing.   ac_crying

Islam is in no position to build a strong military force. So it will continue to rely on terror and soft targets to spread its poison.

Hey how'd your dr appointment go? On the road to getting better?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous