Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Trevor Noah will replace Jon Stewart

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, March 30, 2015, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

In December, Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian, made his debut as an on-air contributor on "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," offering his outsider's perspective, as a biracial South African, on the United States.

Now, after only three appearances on the Comedy Central show, Mr. Noah has gotten a huge and unexpected promotion. On Monday, Comedy Central will announce that Mr. Noah has been chosen as the new host of "The Daily Show," succeeding Mr. Stewart after he steps down later this year

His first appearance:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHO1a1kvZGo
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

I've only seen him once, but I already think he's a great pick for the job.

I'm hoping to see Jessica Williams at least as often as she's been on!

cc

I hope this place is not allowed to degenerate into a lame celebrity celebration / celebrity death medium like the "other" forum became .... and that helped deprive it of any meaningful threads
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Why shouldn't people post whatever they want? You can post whatever you want, and ignore whatever you want.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I've never heard of him but I'll check out the show and see for myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

He's been on the show a few times.  He's funny I just hope he loosens up a bit.  I'd rather have seen Samantha B take over.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I hope this place is not allowed to degenerate into a lame celebrity celebration / celebrity death medium like the "other" forum became .... and that helped deprive it of any meaningful threads

Yeah, zz!  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]