The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Indiana governor backs down on pro-discrimination law

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, March 31, 2015, 01:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

ghost

I remember back in the day when I first moved to Vancouver, my brother's idiot girlfriend used to tell me that there were all Asian malls that would show you the door if you tried going in. She also claimed that Asians gave cheaper prices to Asians and upped the price for whites.

I never bought the stupidity. Years later, I was having coffee with my Asian friend and I told her. She was like 'Fuck that. We want your money. We don't give a fuck about color."

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Of course it's about politics. And what's right. I'm just saying Renee is wrong claiming the majority of companies couldn't actually give a shit. They've spoken out loud and clear and the governor has backed down.

She's right, the law itself does not affect them. They will continue to do what is best for the long term interests of their enterprise. They are not going to stop serving customers for being gay, Mormon or anything else even if they were allowed because it MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. People wasting time and money on boycotts can't seem to get that through their thick fucking skulls.

These boycott crazy clowns almost always have an ulterior motive for their boycott. When businesses boycott business opportunities it is rarely based on principle. It's usually just grandstanding as in the case with Apple (The CEO is gay) or as in the case of Angie's List, it's an opportunity to extort incentives or money out of the opposition.

People like Romero eat this shit up because they think these corporate entities are working toward the common social good but in reality they are just looking to line their pockets. He also doesn't understand that in the business world when a couple of squeaky wheels start making noise, people get skittish, especially in today's economic climate where everyone is clamoring to attract business.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "ghost"I remember back in the day when I first moved to Vancouver, my brother's idiot girlfriend used to tell me that there were all Asian malls that would show you the door if you tried going in. She also claimed that Asians gave cheaper prices to Asians and upped the price for whites.

I never bought the stupidity. Years later, I was having coffee with my Asian friend and I told her. She was like 'Fuck that. We want your money. We don't give a fuck about color."

Well, it's well known that Shen hates white people. I bet if she owned a store and I went in to shop, she would throw me the hell out.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Romero"Of course it's about politics. And what's right. I'm just saying Renee is wrong claiming the majority of companies couldn't actually give a shit. They've spoken out loud and clear and the governor has backed down.

She's right, the law itself does not affect them. They will continue to do what is best for the long term interests of their enterprise. They are not going to stop serving customers for being gay, Mormon or anything else even if they were allowed because it MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. People wasting time and money on boycotts can't seem to get that through their thick fucking skulls.

There have been a few idiots who have. But I do agree, the majority of businesses know better than to discriminate. But then again, this is America and there are a lot of religious whack jobs who really do freak out about these things. Look at Westboro.

And then there's this coward. Brags about how he secretly refused gays in his restaurant but refused to give the name when called out on it.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/indiana-restaurant-owner-admits-to-discriminating-against-gays-on-radio/">http://www.mediaite.com/online/indiana- ... -on-radio/">http://www.mediaite.com/online/indiana-restaurant-owner-admits-to-discriminating-against-gays-on-radio/

Like I said ghost, it's only a few micro businesses where the first concern is not the enterprise itself. Anybody who operates like that will never grow anyway.

BTW, I boycott Muslim owned businesses because of their discriminatory ideology.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I think we should be principled in our purchasing (and in our investing as well).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "ghost"I remember back in the day when I first moved to Vancouver, my brother's idiot girlfriend used to tell me that there were all Asian malls that would show you the door if you tried going in. She also claimed that Asians gave cheaper prices to Asians and upped the price for whites.

Well, it's well known that Shen hates white people. I bet if she owned a store and I went in to shop, she would throw me the hell out.  ac_toofunny

Fucking right I would. Throw you crackas out on your hairy white asses. ac_razz

RW

Why Shen?  Why?!  Why must you encourage Rambo Wong and his spamming?

hehehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why Shen?  Why?!  Why must you encourage Rambo Wong and his spamming?

hehehe

Oh fuck, good point.

Renee

I'll have you know that I have NO hair on my ass.   ac_toofunny

Anonymous

That's because white chix don't have as ass. ac_tongue  ac_dance

Renee

That's because white chix don't have as ass. ac_tongue  ac_dance

Did you forget who you are talking to????  ac_huh

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "gbb"Less than 100 years ago signs like this were common:

http://pekingduck.org/archives/no%20dogs%20or%20chinese.jpg">

Don't dare compare blatant historic racial discrimination to someone who is uncomfortable with affluent, self-indulgent white homos that demands everyone accept their decadent lifestyles.

BTW, I suggest you never make a stupid comparison like that again....GOT  acc_angry IT!!

Discrimination is discrimination, period. Much progress has been made in the last 100 years. Much still has to be done. By the way, there Asian and Black, homosexuals - both affluent and poor.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Gay Boy Roberto

In 1937, Vancouver City council approved a bylaw that forbid white women from working in Chinatown for fear of the Yellow Peril. That sounds ridiculous today, just as - in the decades to come - today's discrimination against gays and lesbians will seem ridiculous.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "gbb"In 1937, Vancouver City council approved a bylaw that forbid white women from working in Chinatown for fear of the Yellow Peril. That sounds ridiculous today, just as - in the decades to come - today's discrimination against gays and lesbians will seem ridiculous.

Bob, it is most likely Muslim micro-biz that will fucking discriminate against you. The only probelm is....you are a troll, not a real white phag. acc_angry