Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Ghost nails it

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

You know what's cute?  How these shits say they want me gone yet they still come and visit.  

Isn't that sweet?!

ac_wub
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Keeper"

says the twat banished to the losers forum.

ac_lmfao

WTF are you talking about? RW cant post on VF  ac_dance

Psssttttt if you haven't noticed pecker head, we have more posters and traffic THEN YOU DO ac_toofunny

THEN? hahaha

with the exception of one or two the only posters you have are the refuse from VF you dumb cunt.

and you're welcome to them.

I am happy you like Vancouver Forum..

Your admin has been very helpful to me..

Have a nice day bruce.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You know what's cute?  How these shits say they want me gone yet they still come and visit.  

Isn't that sweet?!

ac_wub

You are the star attraction of our community RW..

Don't tell Shen Li though, she thinks she is.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

Psssttttt if you haven't noticed pecker head, we have more posters and traffic THEN YOU DO ac_toofunny

THEN? hahaha

with the exception of one or two the only posters you have are the refuse from VF you dumb cunt.

Oh isn't that fucking sweet. Baby Brucie is worried his dying white phaggot forum will be gone soon. Hey soon, you and your fucking homo BFF can fucking disappear sucking flat white hairy ass. FUCKING PUSSY!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_lmfao

THEN? hahaha

Oh isn't that fucking sweet. Baby Brucie is worried his dying white phaggot forum will be gone soon. Hey soon, you and your fucking homo BFF can fucking disappear sucking flat white hairy ass. FUCKING PUSSY!!

no worries. btw you're fucking HOT when you're angry   ac_lovestruck  ac_wub  ac_flower

Anonymous

no worries. btw you're fucking HOT when you're angry   ac_lovestruck  ac_wub  ac_flower

First of all you effeminate, cowardly prick, I'm never fucking angry. Secondly, you would not know what to do with a fucking woman even if you were fucking straight. Third, I'd kick ur fucking ass!! ac_beating

Anonymous

First of all you effeminate, cowardly prick, I'm never fucking angry. Secondly, you would not know what to do with a fucking woman even if you were fucking straight. Third, I'd kick ur fucking ass!! ac_beating

old chinese woman i think i love you.

ac_wub  ac_razz

Anonymous

old chinese woman i think i love you.

ac_wub  ac_razz

I forgot, you white peds like em about 9 or fucking 10.

Anytime, you wanna dance brucie, just let me know. ac_beating

RW

Look at him hiding up here like a scared cat.  Don't worry hon.  I won't let the big bad Chinese girl eat you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Look at him hiding up here like a scared cat.  Don't worry hon.  I won't let the big bad Chinese girl eat you.

Maybe you won't........  acc_devil
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

bruce

Quote from: "RW"Look at him hiding up here like a scared cat.  Don't worry hon.  I won't let the big bad Chinese girl eat you.

I think that Shen Li is the best fucking poster on the internet. If I wasn't so into little boys, I'd want to do her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

ahh renee, the only woman here worthy of respect. what you doing hanging out with these bitches (and that includes the geriatric ozzie bitch)? you're miles above any of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bruce"

I think that Shen Li is the best fucking poster on the internet. If I wasn't so into little boys, I'd want to do her.

Everybody wants the Iron Ch!nk little lady. The only problem for you is I am not into ugly, effeminate wimps with no fucking money.

Anonymous

mind your own fucking business. the big bad old chinese woman can eat me anytime she wants!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

ahh renee, the only woman here worthy of respect. what you doing hanging out with these bitches (and that includes the geriatric ozzie bitch)? you're miles above any of them.

You're so cute, nice try.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/7b7bedd38c9c876716088675ecc4a92e/tumblr_n3ip22yhEL1qkuwvto3_500.gif">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.