Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"Version has nothing to do with servers Fash.
I meant the phpbb (forum) version. The latest update evs just did is not compatible with the older one. If you're still using the old version it could be a pain in the butt if you try to do a restore from a backup into the new version. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

Are you saying I should upgrade first easter bunny?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_dunno

Me too Azhya.

ac_dunno

But, I have to learn quick.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Version has nothing to do with servers Fash.
I meant the phpbb (forum) version. The latest update evs just did is not compatible with the older one. If you're still using the old version it could be a pain in the butt if you try to do a restore from a backup into the new version. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

That's up to you. I'm not sure but I think if you use the default style (like you do?) it goes a lot smoother than when you have all the colours and fields customized as evs does. It took her a week of hard work to get it all back to working, no?

easter bunny

The point is when you install the forum software on the server, you want it to be the same version as this one, so you can just do a restore and it should all go smoothly.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I meant the phpbb (forum) version. The latest update evs just did is not compatible with the older one. If you're still using the old version it could be a pain in the butt if you try to do a restore from a backup into the new version. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

That's up to you. I'm not sure but I think if you use the default style (like you do?) it goes a lot smoother than when you have all the colours and fields customized as evs does. It took her a week of hard work to get it all back to working, no?

Ok, thank you easter bunny.

RW

I will make sure the same version is on a server if Fash wants to take advantage of what I can do for her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I will make sure the same version is on a server if Fash wants to take advantage of what I can do for her.

RW, I sent an email to jaguarpc..

I want to have a home for us by the end of the weekend..

Evs, is being very patient with me, but I do not want to take advantage of her generosity.

RW

It's Easter weekend coming up.

I will have more information for you in the next 30 minutes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's Easter weekend coming up.

I will have more information for you in the next 30 minutes.

Thank you RW.

Berry Sweet

How will we know where to relocate?  Will there be tea and cookies?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How will we know where to relocate?  Will there be tea and cookies?

I will announce it before it happens Berry Sweet..

I can't promise you snacks, but you will greeted warmly.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Ok.  I guess RW is supplying the tea and cookies.  :)