Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You guys can use my pool anytime. Just make sure you shower first and no diapers. Oops, I guess that leaves Leo out.

You have an acreage and a pool Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"You guys can use my pool anytime. Just make sure you shower first and no diapers. Oops, I guess that leaves Leo out.

Yeah, there's a pool here and it's a big pain in the ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah, there's a pool here and it's a big pain in the ass.

I have heard they are a lot of work..

Is it above ground Renee?

Leopardsocks

Lake Michigan is NOT "your pool".

True, no-one else can access it while you're occupying it, and you attract a large number of whale watchers...but its not YOURS.

My pool, however, a very pleasant in-ground concrete pool, is available to all, and has enough room to fit everyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I want to thank evs for all her support and advice..

She has been like an older sister to me..

I completely understand why you would be uncomfortable hosting us..

I hope we can leave as friends though..

If you don't mind, I will continue to ask you for advice on forum matters.

Please give suggestions everyone about the name of our new forum..

Any other advice will be appreciated too..

Sorry to see it go.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Lake Michigan is NOT "your pool".

True, no-one else can access it while you're occupying it, and you attract a large number of whale watchers...but its not YOURS.

My pool, however, a very pleasant in-ground concrete pool, is available to all, and has enough room to fit everyone.

Hey Leo do be upset, you can use my "very pleasant in-ground concrete pool" as well. Just catheterize yourself so you can lose the diaper. It's that simple. If you need help I'll do it for you.  ac_wot

I have a REAL cement pool. I have no doubt what you Oz dwellers call concrete is that red rock hard earth your outback is made of. In other words a concrete pool in the civilized world is not a hole in the ground filled with muddy water. Just so you know.   ac_biggrin

BTW, since you claim water is so expensive down there "8 bux a cube" what do you fill your.....pond with; kangaroo piss or Fosters?  ac_umm Oh I forgot, same thing.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Hey....I'm getting a tad hurt here...

I was trying to be nice after your recent...shall we say, "moment", and you're hurling insults at me.

So, a pic is forthcoming...

Wambo Rong

a "tad" hurt. You Drongo dummy she's in your corner.

RW

Foster's!  The golden throat charmer!

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

I oppose any move from membee. Especially ones engineered by the guy who's sig for years was

"devoted to destruction"

Wambo Rong

Killing things is what this prick does, that's his jolly.

Wambo Rong

Min can choose where she goes I'm just giving all of you head up about the Sock

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I oppose any move from membee. Especially ones engineered by the guy who's sig for years was

"devoted to destruction"

The owner of memebee wants us gone though Wambo..

I have no choice but to find us a new home.