Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Fash said we have to move and I'm giving this board a new home.

Got a problem with that Wam?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

spats happen, most of us just move on

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Hey....I'm getting a tad hurt here...

I was trying to be nice after your recent...shall we say, "moment", and you're hurling insults at me.

So, a pic is forthcoming...

You were begging for it you old fart. I begining to think you can make through the day without me throwing shit on you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Wambo Rong

be very aware of Socks. Wolves clothing doesn't half cover him

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"spats happen, most of us just move on

Then move on.

Renee

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"be very aware of Socks. Wolves clothing doesn't half cover him

Go home Geronimo. I sure there is an open bottle of fire water waiting for you under evs skirt.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Wambo Rong

back to that racist thing you try so hard to hide Renee?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"back to that racist thing you try so hard to hide Renee?

You mean your favourite hiding spot....under evs skirt right beside soon and oddstain? I never knew Renee to have anything against serbs and phins.

Renee

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"back to that racist thing you try so hard to hide Renee?

Jokes on you chief. I ain't hiding it. Now take your beads and wampum and get the Fuck out of here. Make yourself useful and  go kill some fucking trees.

RW

Again Wam, I'm doing the transition and providing the space.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Oscar, evs wanted us gone! Were gone (thank god) so go back to VF and report to your buddy bruce. ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Oscar, evs wanted us gone! Were gone (thank god) so go back to VF and report to your buddy bruce. ac_hithere

Good night Keeper..

I am going to sleep.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Good night Keeper..

I am going to sleep.

ac_smile

Night ac_flower

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Killing things is what this prick does, that's his jolly.

And Oscar, I do it so WELL!!! Things line up to be killed by me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!