Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Um, privately OL had nothing good to say about Fash. He said she was the dumbest person he ever encountered. He never liked her.

Then he was a fake. Even worse.

Maybe he was after something, and as soon as he found out it wasn't going to happen he dropped the act? It just seemed to me that his anger at Fash was way out of proportion. A simple "Don't say I didn't warn you" would have been more appropriate I think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Um, privately OL had nothing good to say about Fash. He said she was the dumbest person he ever encountered. He never liked her.

Maybe he was after something, and as soon as he found out it wasn't going to happen he dropped the act? It just seemed to me that his anger at Fash was way out of proportion. A simple "Don't say I didn't warn you" would have been more appropriate I think.

His hatred of Sox is out of proportion dude.

keeper

Its been explained 12 times already.

Leo came, Munday banned

Leo came back again, Munday banned again

Fashy lifted ban,Munday cried then left.

Its that simple

Edit: Zombie Apocalypse came, killed man kind, women ruled the earth.

See what you did Munday, Chain of events my friend.  ac_sothere

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Can we just move on, we have 14 days then we are free......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Can we just move on, we have 14 days then we are free......

WOO HOO!!  ac_dance  ac_dance

@realAzhyaAryola

Can we just move on? But you want the Retarded thread to continue. I'm confused.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Yup. Sure looks that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Can we just move on? But you want the Retarded thread to continue. I'm confused.

It will die out after we sever the chord. Just wait it out Azhya.

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Can we just move on? But you want the Retarded thread to continue. I'm confused.

Recent events i changed my mind.

Anonymous

Yup. Sure looks that way.

That's the part I don't get dude. I have talked with him many times. He is a wise individual who has had a remarkable career in biz. Bring up Sox's name and he turns into an illogical mess. It makes no sense. ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"

Really? What changed your mind? Do you also take back everything you said?
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

Really? What changed your mind? Do you also take back everything you said?

Were free of her shit. Take back what i said. Never!

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, I've been saying to ignore too but anyway, I can't help but respond to some of the posts I want to respond to. I thought you were changing your position. Anyway, carry on. I get it now.
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Well, I've been saying to ignore too but anyway, I can't help but respond to some of the posts I want to respond to. I thought you were changing your position. Anyway, carry on. I get it now.

What im saying is that we have a fresh start whether it was forced or not. Its a good thing and we ALL need to support Fashy.

ac_drinks