Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That we would perish if Leopardsocks came back..

Leoparsocks has been a gentleman..

A poster any forum would like to have..

Shen Li was right..

I am such a fool.

ac_crying

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are no fool Fash.

Thank you RW, but I stood by someone who wanted us to fail..

I haven't given Leopardsocks a second chance...he has given me one.

ac_huh

RW

Come now.  Obvious Li didn't want anything to fail.  He just had a vision for this place and it didn't include Leo.  Despite his short comings, he didn't let anyone abuse you without coming down hard on them.  You two may not have seen eye to eye in terms of Leopardsocks, but during the time he was committed to this place, he did right by you.  Please don't forget when thinking you are a fool.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Come now.  Obvious Li didn't want anything to fail.  He just had a vision for this place and it didn't include Leo.  Despite his short comings, he didn't let anyone abuse you without coming down hard on them.  You two may not have seen eye to eye in terms of Leopardsocks, but during the time he was committed to this place, he did right by you.  Please don't forget when thinking you are a fool.

Thank you RW, you are right.

ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Well, give me time.

Oh...and a very nasty forum owner. I need one of those too, if I am to incite perishment.

Munday let his personal animosity ruin his judgment. I gave him a personal assurance that I would do nothing to harm ACC, and that what happens over there is due to a a combination of factors that don't exist here.

He chose not to listen.

I did not want this scenario to repeat...I have no beef with the guy personally. But he and I cannot occupy the same space as long as he has some way of preventing that happening.

If the feng shui of ACC needs him back, I'd be more than happy to walk...for your sake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Well, give me time.

Oh...and a very nasty forum owner. I need one of those too, if I am to incite perishment.

Munday let his personal animosity ruin his judgment. I gave him a personal assurance that I would do nothing to harm ACC, and that what happens over there is due to a a combination of factors that don't exist here.

He chose not to listen.

I did not want this scenario to repeat...I have no beef with the guy personally. But he and I cannot occupy the same space as long as he has some way of preventing that happening.

If the feng shui of ACC needs him back, I'd be more than happy to walk...for your sake.

I do not want you to leave Leopardsocks..

I want you to come with us to our new home.

acc_hugz

Leopardsocks

I m ay even be your landlord...no strings attached.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I m ay even be your landlord...no strings attached.

We will talk later Leopardsocks..

I have to go to work now..

Have a lovely Australian day.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Nothing bolsters a group pack mentality more than having a common target.  This is something that most posters on these two shit forums don't even see.

It is actually quite comical, in fact.  To have so-called "intelligent" posters acting like a bratty pack of high school kids, simply to bolster their own self-esteems in what is most likely a very boring, unfulfilling "real life."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Nothing bolsters a group pack mentality more than having a common target.  This is something that most posters on these two shit forums don't even see.

It is actually quite comical, in fact.  To have so-called "intelligent" posters acting like a bratty pack of high school kids, simply to bolster their own self-esteems in what is most likely a very boring, unfulfilling "real life."

You are hardly the one who should be pointing fingers asshole.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Nothing bolsters a group pack mentality more than having a common target.  This is something that most posters on these two shit forums don't even see.

Okay Mel, don't make me recap what we already know about your life. In your case, the concept of an unfulfilled life doesn't even scratch the surface of how shitty it must be to be you.

This constant attention seeking is all part of your arrested social and emotional development, please get help.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I just took a fucking peek over at the dying white phaggot phorum. Those geriatric phucks are so fucking giddy we are are gone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are hardly the one who should be pointing fingers asshole.

I don't need to form pretend online 'friendships' with losers on anonymous forums, just to fit in, unlike most of you.  I roll solo, and I don't give a fuck if any pack of "cool kids" accepts me or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You are hardly the one who should be pointing fingers asshole.

I don't need to form pretend online 'friendships' with losers on anonymous forums, just to fit in, unlike most of you.  I roll solo, and I don't give a fuck if any pack of "cool kids" accepts me or not.

A 2-4 of Canadian is your friend. ac_rollseyes