News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I would like to address a thread from Weebles here...

Started by Asian Pride, April 04, 2015, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

...since I am banned from there.

QuoteM el ewver thgough of becoming a long hual drver?

Man that is some badass driving Banging Gears till he loses speed and momentum and gravity kicks in but great video I am sure that one could survive by opening the door and steering so you can jump clear guess a Commercial class 3 with airbrake ticket but looks like I may be heading back and forth between B.C. and Alberta will pretty much is offering pay so I can get my Class 1 and run some loads to and from the site and get as much hours in with OT and on 3-weeks off work hauling between PNW Yukon Alaska.

Vankam is giving out a signing bonus I feel cooped up so another jobs adding another skill and try to gross $200K buy a home in Summerland get it paid off ASAP and owning a $470K 2-story family home fix it up and have $200K in savings $55-$60K in a TFSA be in my early-mid 30's Travelled make sure that I stick as much as i can away in my prime earning years go power boating on Okanagan lake and could live fine just grossing 6 figures a year.

Have time to enjoy summer tree going a small vineyard and bottling my own wine and French Canadian college students get sent to the Okanagan to work in the orchards and vineyards not a big people person but need more adventure and to challenge myself so the goals are difficult.

Weebles, I used to long haul!  These days, I can make the same money in town, and more, with my skills, since fat lazy people cannot usually do city work very well (no offence).

Now!  I'm not sure if you're asking me a question here?  Or are giving advice?  Your English is terrible!

I know VanKam!  I worked for them!  I've worked for them all! ac_biggrin

So, are you saying you have a Class 3, but want to drive Class 1?  I would like to help you out, but I'm not sure if you're even asking a question, or making a statement!

Asian Pride

If someone wants to act as middle-man between out of work Weebles there, and myself here, feel free.

I help out when I can, when I know my shit.

Annie

Mel, have a snickers, you're not yourself when you're hungry....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Annie

I like Weebles too, been talking to him for years on forum, he's a good kid, works hard, pretty smart
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like weebles very much.

ac_smile

I always try to help out another driver, or someone that wants to become one...  I'm just not sure what he's asking!

(And before you clowns put down drivers, I can go to any city in this country, and get hired on the spot @ $20 to $30+/hourly, as an experienced Class 1 city driver.  Anywhere.  Anytime.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I like weebles very much.

ac_smile

I always try to help out another driver, or someone that wants to become one...  I'm just not sure what he's asking!

(And before you clowns put down drivers, I can go to any city in this country, and get hired on the spot @ $20 to $30+/hourly, as an experienced Class 1 city driver.  Anywhere.  Anytime.)

I would never put down any job Asian Pride.

ac_huh