Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Renee"Go away MeL  You ran out the limits of my patience 2 seconds after you started running your mouth.

Here's the thing.  I don't go away.

However, I can also be very pleasant and helpful.

I don't form online 'friendships,' simply because I have FaceShit for that...

I will NEVER let a forum turn into FaceShit.  I don't care who I piss off.  I've been around long enough.

Just one thing Mel, you're in no position to do anything except make an ass out of yourself. And THAT is the ONLY thing you are actually a "WIZARD" at.

You are boring me. You're kind is a dime a dozen; pathetically small people living out your delusional internet lives so you can avoid facing your own horrendously shitty reality. What a fucking joke.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Why so hostile, Chubby?

Why do you always confuse hostility with honesty. Is that another way for you to avoid facing reality? I think it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I already told you I'd stick my cock into your tits and blow my load all over your face.  What more do you want?

Do you want to marry me?  So your fat ass now has Canadian healthcare for when your ass is bedridden?

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I already told you I'd stick my cock into your tits and blow my load all over your face.  What more do you want?

Do you want to marry me?  So your fat ass now has Canadian healthcare for when your ass is bedridden?

This is what im talking about Mel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"This is what im talking about Mel

Now we're on the same page!

Step back from your squirrel Mod costume, and have some fun with us!

Do you think that chubby girl you see in the avatar is new to me?

Anonymous

Are you going to "save" her?

Keeper, I'm trying here...

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I already told you I'd stick my cock into your tits and blow my load all over your face.  What more do you want?

ac_lmfao Marry you???? ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny ...... ac_wot .....

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Good night, Mel. Don't go changing.

BTW, you know what I want. I want you to do ONE thing in your meaningless life right and that's blow your brains out. I don't really have the time to wait around while you bleed out through your asshole. ac_toofunny

Leopardsocks

Sorry, Mel...Renee has already pledged her oath to me. In relative terms.

What I'm trying to say is that as much as she despises me, antagonises me, is repulsed by me...and sees me as a creepy, flaking, drooling, urine soaked old man sneaking into the nurses quarters after hours to sniff the seat and use the internet, she would marry me in a heartbeat before she would even enter the same room as you.

That, boy, is quite a put down.

RW

A bigger put down would being called Munday.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "RW"Eat shit is my line you uninspired fuck rag.  

Go back to Chilliwack.

Wow,

You think you thought of that line....Vaginal discharge for brains...you are so original

Chilliwack?...I ya you are one stunned cunt.

What part of fuck off was unclear Ricky?

Phagdish Hardy is an unemployed high school drop out living on a trust fund.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Paris+Hilton+JlyHe2FoCTum.jpg">