The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Hotel and Spa for Dogs ?? !!

Started by Pinay, November 04, 2012, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Pinay

Just heard about this today and all I can say was WHAT THE *%#@ !!! lucky dogs  :roll:

Introducing a hotel that's rolling out the red carpet . . . for dogs!

Pooch Hotel opens its doors in Hollywood, CA

Grand Opening celebrations to be held Saturday, May 5 and Sunday, May 6, 2012

LOS ANGELES (March 12, 2012) – Pooch Hotel – the 5-star hotel and daycare exclusively for dogs that places a premium on convenience, extraordinary customer care, superior facilities and outstanding services – is proud to announce their newest location in Hollywood, California. Located at 950 N. Highland Avenue, Pooch Hotel Hollywood will join three existing properties in Pooch Hotel's portfolio.

Since opening its first location in 2004 in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago, Pooch Hotel has redefined pet boarding options, with unparalleled amenities, an environmentally friendly mindset and a level of quality and care never before seen. Other current Pooch Hotel locations include West Loop, Chicago (opened in 2008) and Sunnyvale, California (opened in 2009).

Recently acquired by Petco, the industry leader in pet products and services, Pooch Hotel Hollywood will feature custom-made hotel suites with glass doors, a customized exercise pool and the spa - a just-for-dogs spa that features aromatherapy bathing and massage, paw-dicures and Poochberry facials and tooth brushing.

@realAzhyaAryola

I name my cars so I'm silly too, haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]