A

Admin!

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2015, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"And Admin will once again be reminded as to why you need to turfed, NOW!

I have NEVER seen such poor Moderating in my life, and I've worked with some pretty incompetent Mods.  You, Keeper, take the cake!  Fashionista is, pardon my language, a FUCKING IDIOT for even considering you.  A fucking chimp would be more useful, to be quite honest...

Thank you for your frank assessment of me Lucky Number..

But, Keeper is a reliable mod.

Romero

He is!

Good morning, Fash!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"He is!

Good morning, Fash!

Good morning Romero..

Do you have special plans for the long weekend?

Romero

I plan to make the weekend as long as possible. :laugh:

I'll have a nice visit with my parents and family on Sunday. I hope you have a pleasant Easter weekend!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I plan to make the weekend as long as possible. :laugh:

I'll have a nice visit with my parents and family on Sunday. I hope you have a pleasant Easter weekend!

That should be nice Romero..

We are having turkey today..

My parents and my mother in law are coming over

Romero

Sounds good! Mmm, turkey...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Sounds good! Mmm, turkey...

We several meals and sandwiches out of it..

Nothing is wasted.

Berry Sweet

Im thinking of making an apple carrot slaw with raisins to bring to the dinner...I usually make my famous crab stuffed mushroom caps but im bored of making them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im thinking of making an apple carrot slaw with raisins to bring to the dinner...I usually make my famous crab stuffed mushroom caps but im bored of making them.

Fruit and slaw don't mix in my opinion Berry. However, you got any of those mushroom caps left over, freeze em up and send em to the Czuk.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im thinking of making an apple carrot slaw with raisins to bring to the dinner...I usually make my famous crab stuffed mushroom caps but im bored of making them.

Fruit and slaw don't mix in my opinion Berry. However, you got any of those mushroom caps left over, freeze em up and send em to the Czuk.

of course they do..I love waldorf salad!  But my slaw would only consist of grated apple and carrot with raisin and a nice creamy sauce.

I never have left overs on my mushroom caps :(  My secret is tho...I pre fry my caps in a frying pan with white wine...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

of course they do..I love waldorf salad!  But my slaw would only consist of grated apple and carrot with raisin and a nice creamy sauce.

I never have left overs on my mushroom caps :(  My secret is tho...I pre fry my caps in a frying pan with white wine...

Oh I know it's popular, but I cannot get into it.

keeper

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Your Mod "Keeper" can spam, but it is a bannable offence for everyone else?

The admin aka Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron spammer cyberbully that tells the lies about my mental health.

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Verbal Warning

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Your Mod "Keeper" can spam, but it is a bannable offence for everyone else?

The admin aka Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron spammer cyberbully that tells the lies about my mental health.

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Verbal Warning

I remember telling easter bunny that this silliness is not funny when you read it all the time.