Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Admin!

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2015, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Your Mod "Keeper" can spam, but it is a bannable offence for everyone else?

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Your Mod "Keeper" can spam, but it is a bannable offence for everyone else?

Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

I Will decide what is reasonable.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Your Mod "Keeper" can spam, but it is a bannable offence for everyone else?

Anonymous

And yes Keeper, I will have Admin check the logs, again.

You do the same thing every single fucking time.

Time for you to go!

Anonymous

Keeper, when you get turfed, I will have a smile on my face, and some of this craziness will end.

My mouth is watering already!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"And yes Keeper, I will have Admin check the logs, again.

You do the same thing every single fucking time.

Time for you to go!

Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

Thank you.

24 hour ban coming i suggest you tread lightly Mel.

RW

Why does it whine Precious?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

Thank you.

24 hour ban coming i suggest you tread lightly Mel.

Ban me!

And don't give me this "24 hour" shit.  You have to lock the forum down to ban me.

Do it!

Anonymous

And Admin will once again be reminded as to why you need to turfed, NOW!

I have NEVER seen such poor Moderating in my life, and I've worked with some pretty incompetent Mods.  You, Keeper, take the cake!  Fashionista is, pardon my language, a FUCKING IDIOT for even considering you.  A fucking chimp would be more useful, to be quite honest...

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"And Admin will once again be reminded as to why you need to turfed, NOW!

I have NEVER seen such poor Moderating in my life, and I've worked with some pretty incompetent Mods.  You, Keeper, take the cake!  Fashionista is, pardon my language, a FUCKING IDIOT for even considering you.  A fucking chimp would be more useful, to be quite honest...

Thank you.

24 hour ban.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I Will decide what is reasonable.

I will decide what is reasonable.

keeper

http://i58.tinypic.com/4tvwpy.jpg">

Anonymous

Finally!  Something from you other than bullshit suckups to hags with kids (and husbands also) that they cannot take care of, old men that pretend they aren't, or Copy & Paste crap meant to justify your actions, or muscle flexing!

Even though it is just a jpeg, I am impressed!

I am even more impressed that I can still post here, without having to re-register again!

Anonymous

Now, if you leave me alone, you may just find that I get along well enough with most, so as to not cause any severe problems in the long run for the majority.

The choice is yours, Keeper.  Pretend I don't exist, or pretend I do!  Say what you want, but I'm here to ensure that one voice does not deafen another...

keeper

Quote from: "Skinhead"Now, if you leave me alone, you may just find that I get along well enough with most, so as to not cause any severe problems in the long run for the majority.

The choice is yours, Keeper.  Pretend I don't exist, or pretend I do!  Say what you want, but I'm here to ensure that one voice does not deafen another...

Thank you.