Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear friends...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 04, 2015, 05:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

This is by way something of a mea culpa, but offered in the spirit of creating a positive environment.

We have, it seems, inherited some of evs dregs. What you may think of a woman that justified retaining their membership as a means of social responsibility, only to dump them when an alternative became available, only you can know. I don't care, other than to say she behaves exactly as I have characterised her.

But, it is true that I played something of a provocateur and agitator there, for a quite specific reason. what constantly amazed me is that they thrived on it. They loved it. Every post was answered, every provocation defended, every accusation fought.

The thing is all they had to do was to turn their backs. Simple. But they never did...they perpetuated the drama because that was ALL they were interested in. Evs, mimi, Blurt...soon, Reel...every one responded and retaliated. It was, I must admit, far too easy to stir the hive. Never have I experienced such a foolish collective.

Well, the point is that I see Mel, and his equally pyschotic sociopaths attempting to disrupt in the same way, albeit for no reason other than they can.

Or think they can.

For the sake of a harmonious ambience, and to alleviate the painful duty of the mod to intervene, I urge each and every one of you to simply turn your back.

DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THEIR POSTS. They want you to, and all it does is maintain the disruption. Walk away. Don't even look in their direction. Its just noise. They cannot harm you, us or the forum if you just pretend they don't exist. Because, in truth, they don't.

You saw what happened over there...and is still happening, I point out.

Don't rely on mods to clean up the mess you help create. Make an effort. Help out. Just turn around and walk...

Let evs have her little monsters back.

RW

I don't reply directly to Mel but rather around him.  I think your advice is good advice and I will try hard to take it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Boy, you two want me gone awfully bad!  Just like Mimi!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"I don't reply directly to Mel but rather around him.  I think your advice is good advice and I will try hard to take it.

Great. That will help a lot.

Hope everyone else can follow suit.

Asian Pride

Ulterior motive?

Got news for you two clowns...  I've been around before, and will be long after.  Understand?

I don't give a fuck if you belonged to "Brawl Hall," or even "4 Chan."  Come at me...

Saltydog

keeper

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Ulterior motive?

Got news for you two clowns...  I've been around before, and will be long after.  Understand?

I don't give a fuck if you belonged to "Brawl Hall," or even "4 Chan."  Come at me...

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.                                                                        I Will decide what is reasonable.                                 

Thank you.

Saltydog

Riddle me this...

Why does this forum only attract losers and half-wits? Why do your numbers always remain stagnant with the same retards coming in and out? If what you preach is so wonderful, then why haven't the masses come pounding at your door?

Does anyone dare answer this?

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Keeper"You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.                                                                        I Will decide what is reasonable.                                 

Thank you.

Sorry Sir.  I messed up.  I will not let it happen again.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"Ulterior motive?

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Thank you.

Thanks, Keeper...and all members owe you support by not feeding the vermin. No scraps, no rats.

Asian Pride

Renee

All cretins are now Foed.

BTW, Leo I arrived in NJ. safely yesterday and NO, it wasn't by C47 Hercules. It was normal ordinary commercial airliner; one seat as well. ac_dance

I'll be posting via phone for a while so I will not be as active. I'm staying at my parents for a while and Wi-FI is like magic to them so my K. Fire will be out of commission.

Everyone enjoy your Easter, try not to eat too many hard boiled eggs lest you get bad gas and start smelling like a flatulent old man.......right Leo?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"This is by way something of a mea culpa, but offered in the spirit of creating a positive environment.

We have, it seems, inherited some of evs dregs. What you may think of a woman that justified retaining their membership as a means of social responsibility, only to dump them when an alternative became available, only you can know. I don't care, other than to say she behaves exactly as I have characterised her.

But, it is true that I played something of a provocateur and agitator there, for a quite specific reason. what constantly amazed me is that they thrived on it. They loved it. Every post was answered, every provocation defended, every accusation fought.

The thing is all they had to do was to turn their backs. Simple. But they never did...they perpetuated the drama because that was ALL they were interested in. Evs, mimi, Blurt...soon, Reel...every one responded and retaliated. It was, I must admit, far too easy to stir the hive. Never have I experienced such a foolish collective.

Well, the point is that I see Mel, and his equally pyschotic sociopaths attempting to disrupt in the same way, albeit for no reason other than they can.

Or think they can.

For the sake of a harmonious ambience, and to alleviate the painful duty of the mod to intervene, I urge each and every one of you to simply turn your back.

DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THEIR POSTS. They want you to, and all it does is maintain the disruption. Walk away. Don't even look in their direction. Its just noise. They cannot harm you, us or the forum if you just pretend they don't exist. Because, in truth, they don't.

Don't rely on mods to clean up the mess you help create. Make an effort. Help out. Just turn around and walk...

I feel you are talking to me specifically Leopardsocks.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"All cretins are now Foed.

BTW, Leo I arrived in NJ. safely yesterday and NO, it wasn't by C47 Hercules. It was normal ordinary commercial airliner; one seat as well. ac_dance

I'll be posting via phone for a while so I will not be as active. I'm staying at my parents for a while and Wi-FI is like magic to them so my K. Fire will be out of commission.

Everyone enjoy your Easter, try not to eat too many hard boiled eggs lest you get bad gas and start smelling like a flatulent old man.......right Leo?

I am happy you and your daughter arrived safely..

I hope your visit is lovely.

ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"This is by way something of a mea culpa, but offered in the spirit of creating a positive environment.

Or think they can.

I feel you are talking to me specifically Leopardsocks.

ac_umm

Not at ALL. To everyone. If you feed these fools the attention they starve for they will keep begging with their open bowls.

Its not directed at any individual, and if it is, its not you!!! That person knows who it is... acc_angry