Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Dear friends...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 04, 2015, 05:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"This is by way something of a mea culpa, but offered in the spirit of creating a positive environment.

We have, it seems, inherited some of evs dregs. What you may think of a woman that justified retaining their membership as a means of social responsibility, only to dump them when an alternative became available, only you can know. I don't care, other than to say she behaves exactly as I have characterised her.

But, it is true that I played something of a provocateur and agitator there, for a quite specific reason. what constantly amazed me is that they thrived on it. They loved it. Every post was answered, every provocation defended, every accusation fought.

The thing is all they had to do was to turn their backs. Simple. But they never did...they perpetuated the drama because that was ALL they were interested in. Evs, mimi, Blurt...soon, Reel...every one responded and retaliated. It was, I must admit, far too easy to stir the hive. Never have I experienced such a foolish collective.

Well, the point is that I see Mel, and his equally pyschotic sociopaths attempting to disrupt in the same way, albeit for no reason other than they can.

Or think they can.

For the sake of a harmonious ambience, and to alleviate the painful duty of the mod to intervene, I urge each and every one of you to simply turn your back.

DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THEIR POSTS. They want you to, and all it does is maintain the disruption. Walk away. Don't even look in their direction. Its just noise. They cannot harm you, us or the forum if you just pretend they don't exist. Because, in truth, they don't.

You saw what happened over there...and is still happening, I point out.

Don't rely on mods to clean up the mess you help create. Make an effort. Help out. Just turn around and walk...

Let evs have her little monsters back.

I feel you are talking to me specifically Leopardsocks.

ac_umm

Not at ALL. To everyone. If you feed these fools the attention they starve for they will keep begging with their open bowls.

Its not directed at any individual, and if it is, its not you!!! That person knows who it is... acc_angry

ok Leopardsocks, they know who they are.

ac_smile

Annie

I haven't logged back on that fuckedupforum since being banned.....because well as soon as I do I'll get insults and then banned again lol I have much better things to do with my time than read what others say. Just let the babies have they're cry fest and ignore lalalala
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"All cretins are now Foed.

BTW, Leo I arrived in NJ. safely yesterday and NO, it wasn't by C47 Hercules. It was normal ordinary commercial airliner; one seat as well. ac_dance

I'll be posting via phone for a while so I will not be as active. I'm staying at my parents for a while and Wi-FI is like magic to them so my K. Fire will be out of commission.

Everyone enjoy your Easter, try not to eat too many hard boiled eggs lest you get bad gas and start smelling like a flatulent old man.......right Leo?

NJ? Am I supposed to know what that is? No Joke? Nice Jelly? Near Jupiter?

You're too slow on the military aircraft reference. I got that one in days ago. But I'm pleased it was a commercial aircraft. Did you go by freight?

Our eggs are made of chocolate, Renee. I think they are unsuitable for boiling.

Sorry you won't be posting as much. About as sorry as I am that my head won't be drilled with holes.

RW

Yes, I know who I am haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I haven't logged back on that fuckedupforum since being banned.....because well as soon as I do I'll get insults and then banned again lol I have much better things to do with my time than read what others say. Just let the babies have they're cry fest and ignore lalalala

Some poster here I can see getting banned, but you?

ac_huh

@realAzhyaAryola

BTW, Leo I arrived in NJ. safely yesterday and NO, it wasn't by C47 Hercules. It was normal ordinary commercial airliner; one seat as well. ac_dance

I'll be posting via phone for a while so I will not be as active. I'm staying at my parents for a while and Wi-FI is like magic to them so my K. Fire will be out of commission.

Everyone enjoy your Easter, try not to eat too many hard boiled eggs lest you get bad gas and start smelling like a flatulent old man.......right Leo?

Enjoy your visit and your Easter, Renee.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Enjoy your visit and your Easter, Renee.

Are you preparing anything special for Easter Azhya?

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

NJ? Am I supposed to know what that is? No Joke? Nice Jelly? Near Jupiter?

You're too slow on the military aircraft reference. I got that one in days ago. But I'm pleased it was a commercial aircraft. Did you go by freight?

Our eggs are made of chocolate, Renee. I think they are unsuitable for boiling.

Sorry you won't be posting as much. About as sorry as I am that my head won't be drilled with holes.

Socks, you do realize that my comment regarding military transport was simply a play on your comment regarding a "USAF galaxy" don't you? It's not about being "too slow", it's called sarcasm.

I would have thought an a supposedly intelligent dude like you would have gotten it. Frankly there are times when your lack of perception is quite astonishing.

Maybe next time I'll give you a heads up first before I sarcastically reply so that way I won't have to explain it to your dense ass later.

BTW, I can appreciate you being less that concerned about my not posting as much. After all I'm quite certain that after one of our exchanges it must leave you with the feeling of just being beaten with a rubber hose.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

(edit) Double post, God damn phone. acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Keeper"You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.                                                                        I Will decide what is reasonable.                                 

Thank you.

Sorry Sir.  I messed up.  I will not let it happen again.

That's good Asian Pride.

ac_smile

RW

It's also bullshit Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's also bullshit Fash.

I wanted to give Asian Pride the benefit of the doubt RW..

But, I know you are right.

ac_unsure