Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This forum has dirty people in it.

Started by Tatterdamelion, April 05, 2015, 01:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatterdamelion

I have heard more unpleasant words here in one day than my whole time in high school. Everyone cursing, swearing, fighting and mistrusting backstabbing everyone. Swearing lacks nobility. Shen-li is a dirty birdie and knows all the homosexuals on the forums and calls them nasty names. How does Fashionista who is such a good person tolerate such abusive talking and say she is committed to her little community? I spend one day here hoping to find a decent person to talk with besides Fashionista and find filthy mouths. I hope it is because the week-end has trash people here. Maybe the week members will be nicer to talk with.

edit in the title for respect to Fashionista.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I have heard more unpleasant words here in one day than my whole time in high school. Everyone cursing, swearing, fighting and mistrusting backstabbing everyone. Swearing lacks nobility. Shen-li is a dirty birdie and knows all the homosexuals on the forums and calls them nasty names. How does Fashionista who is such a good person tolerate such abusive talking and say she is committed to her little community? I spend one day here hoping to find a decent person to talk with besides Fashionista and find filthy mouths. I hope it is because the week-end has trash people here. Maybe the week members will be nicer to talk with.

FUCK OFF AND DIE TROLL!!

ac_beating  acc_devil

Annie

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I have heard more unpleasant words here in one day than my whole time in high school. Everyone cursing, swearing, fighting and mistrusting backstabbing everyone. Swearing lacks nobility. Shen-li is a dirty birdie and knows all the homosexuals on the forums and calls them nasty names. How does Fashionista who is such a good person tolerate such abusive talking and say she is committed to her little community? I spend one day here hoping to find a decent person to talk with besides Fashionista and find filthy mouths. I hope it is because the week-end has trash people here. Maybe the week members will be nicer to talk with.

edit in the title for respect to Fashionista.

Your avatar covers much of your posts even when my browser is maxed and I have a huuuge monitor.  ac_dunno
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

You have to pass Shen Li's abuse test to become a true member.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You have to pass Shen Li's abuse test to become a true member.

ac_razz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I have heard more unpleasant words here in one day than my whole time in high school. Everyone cursing, swearing, fighting and mistrusting backstabbing everyone.

And just think, this is the nice place.  ac_tongue

Quote from: "RW"You have to pass Shen Li's abuse test to become a true member.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"HAHAHAHA

Beats being a dumbass!

I guess it does. That EB is a clone of urself in that dept.

Wambo Rong

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"AmI banned here?

Phuck, I hope so phaggot.

Annie

I hate hearing that second word Shen. I have several friends who are gay and they were called that in high school and still now. Two of them are married to each other, it's tolerated where they live but it still hurts them.  ac_crying
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Tatterdamelion

Annie, I made my picture smaller. I hope you can see my discussion better now. Thank you for letting me know. Shen-li is an angry foul mouth low classy person. He/she is damaging this forum. I found how to work the ignore button in the control panel. Shen-li is ignored from me now. You can do the same thing if you hate hearing what Shen-li says.