The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

May I have your help.

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 08:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

I'm trying to fathom why there is so much hatred and animosity towards me.

I'm accused of using black magic, voodoo, demonic forces and illegal chemicals...but to what end?

I'm the focus of obsession!!!! By males and females!!

Now, with no due modesty, I have been described as charismatic. But that is in real life.

What is it about my electronic personna that incites such animosity, passion, fury and intrigue??

And how much should I charge per 50ml bottle?

Renee

ac_toofunny
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm trying to fathom why there is so much hatred and animosity towards me.

I'm accused of using black magic, voodoo, demonic forces and illegal chemicals...but to what end?

Now, with no due modesty, I have been described as charismatic. But that is in real life.

What is it about my electronic personna that incites such animosity, passion, fury and intrigue??

For me it was because you came off as a complete pompous dick head. But now I realize it's just your style of writing. You strike me as slightly insecure but you try to cover it by blowing your own horn a little too much. You're also highly intelligent and you go out of your way to show it off and that is extremely threatening to the type of misfit currently inhabiting the VF monkey ranch.

That's about it, other than that you are fucking harmless.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

If I'm so harmless, why do they bang on about me so much?

Hah!!!

Harmless!! For your information, I AM a complete pompous dickhead.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"If I'm so harmless, why do they bang on about me so much?

Hah!!!

Why do I "bang on" about you? I like picking on those weaker than me. I'm a hateful bully, remember? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"If I'm so harmless, why do they bang on about me so much?

Hah!!!

No you aren't actually.  You are self centered though and that wouldn't get you far in a group of Canadians.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Hah!!!

Why do I "bang on" about you? I like picking on those weaker than me. I'm a hateful bully, remember? ac_toofunny

I never noticed that Renee.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm trying to fathom why there is so much hatred and animosity towards me.

I think given the situation over there you're about the only person anyone can safely stab without causing a chain reaction that leaves everyone on the floor bleeding.   ac_unsure

Wambo Rong

screw off bunny. troll twat.

Wambo Rong

Wambo Rong

Wambo Rong

They call me Rotwang, talk a bit of poem? You fuck I am after you

Wambo Rong

Annie

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"wonder what Rotwang loves

I have a feeling it isn't you!  ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"wonder what Rotwang loves

This is your last childish post Wambo.

RW

Leo!  Fix your sig!  

Please?
Beware of Gaslighters!