The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Last night I had had dream, seemed so DAMN real I didnt think I was dreaming. I got up to get something to drink in my house, and noticed that someone drank all the eggnog. Also the microwave panel was busted, and there was a sack of taters inside it. Made me wonder if my son had been there. I looked in his old room, and his dresser was in there. I figured he was trying to move back in while I was asleep. My friend came by to give me some "stuff" and then I noticed that my sons bed was in his room, that it was almost back to normal before he moved away. Then I saw my sister leaving, I asked her what was going on, and she said she wasnt telling me shit, so I told her she was just a bitch anyway lol.

The dream changed, and I was going down into my Great Grandmothers basement, where my aunt stayed for a while, only she had fixed it up and it was as dingy as it was. I told her how good it actually looked. I pulled a pack of cigs from my pocket and lit one up, confused as to why I had bought them when I didnt have the money, and I didnt like smoking anymore. I showed them to my aunt, and she said bless you and took one. Some black girl had come in and was leaving, asked for a smoke, and I said nope. Then I asked my aunt who she was and how old she was. Turned out she was 16. Have no idea who she was. I left out the door she had left, and it turned out I wasnt in my Great Grandmothers house anymore, and that I was in some big city. Was lots of black people everywhere.

Dream changed again, and I was in a McDonalds, but like a shopping area too. My gf got some clothes, and wanted food, and she rung up the clothes and walked away. It was my turn in line, and I was waiting on her to get back so I could order for her, but she never came. So I let a couple people skip me, most people were black and very moody. Somehow I wound up with a bag of food, and said fuck it, and went to find her. She made fun of me for some reason, and I called her on it and said "are you making fun of me, cause your the dumb blonde that walked away without ordering" (she has hair dyed red though). Lots of blacks were looking at me funny, and she kept talking to them and seemed more interested in them. I said fuck it, we're done, and walked to my car. While there, someone tried taking shit out of my car, and I ran them off. Then a black teen hopped in my drivers seat, smeared his bare chest with soda, making it sticky, and dared me to try and get him out. Then he floored it, trying to steal my ride with me in it. I punched him in the face but it didnt phase him, so I tried reaching for my gun, couldnt find it, and then my alarm went off and I woke up.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"Last night I had had dream, seemed so DAMN real I didnt think I was dreaming. I got up to get something to drink in my house, and noticed that someone drank all the eggnog. Also the microwave panel was busted, and there was a sack of taters inside it. Made me wonder if my son had been there. I looked in his old room, and his dresser was in there. I figured he was trying to move back in while I was asleep. My friend came by to give me some "stuff" and then I noticed that my sons bed was in his room, that it was almost back to normal before he moved away. Then I saw my sister leaving, I asked her what was going on, and she said she wasnt telling me shit, so I told her she was just a bitch anyway lol.

The dream changed, and I was going down into my Great Grandmothers basement, where my aunt stayed for a while, only she had fixed it up and it was as dingy as it was. I told her how good it actually looked. I pulled a pack of cigs from my pocket and lit one up, confused as to why I had bought them when I didnt have the money, and I didnt like smoking anymore. I showed them to my aunt, and she said bless you and took one. Some black girl had come in and was leaving, asked for a smoke, and I said nope. Then I asked my aunt who she was and how old she was. Turned out she was 16. Have no idea who she was. I left out the door she had left, and it turned out I wasnt in my Great Grandmothers house anymore, and that I was in some big city. Was lots of black people everywhere.

Dream changed again, and I was in a McDonalds, but like a shopping area too. My gf got some clothes, and wanted food, and she rung up the clothes and walked away. It was my turn in line, and I was waiting on her to get back so I could order for her, but she never came. So I let a couple people skip me, most people were black and very moody. Somehow I wound up with a bag of food, and said fuck it, and went to find her. She made fun of me for some reason, and I called her on it and said "are you making fun of me, cause your the dumb blonde that walked away without ordering" (she has hair dyed red though). Lots of blacks were looking at me funny, and she kept talking to them and seemed more interested in them. I said fuck it, we're done, and walked to my car. While there, someone tried taking shit out of my car, and I ran them off. Then a black teen hopped in my drivers seat, smeared his bare chest with soda, making it sticky, and dared me to try and get him out. Then he floored it, trying to steal my ride with me in it. I punched him in the face but it didnt phase him, so I tried reaching for my gun, couldnt find it, and then my alarm went off and I woke up.

Blacks eh?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Blacks eh?

Dont know why so many, hell you woulda thought I was in Little Africa lol (like China Town).

And they were all very rude and angry.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Blacks eh?

Dont know why so many, hell you woulda thought I was in Little Africa lol (like China Town).

And they were all very rude and angry.

What kind of shine were you drinking with the shrooms???
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
What kind of shine were you drinking with the shrooms???

Lolol, believe it or not, I didnt drink any last night, barely smoked, and I've never done mushrooms before (though I would like to lol).

I blame the Doritos and Chocolate, never fails lol. But I barely ate either of those. Like a handful and a couple squares.

Blazor

Cant remember how it started, but I walked into a house of friends, with a special bong, that shot laser guided missiles from it lol, weird I know. So I packed it, toked, passed it, and by the time it got around, one of the idiots decided to run outside with it and fire off the two missiles, BOOM, BOOM. I tried to stop him but couldnt, and knew that the government had picked up on it, and was sending a missile towards the house. I jumped out the window in time, and half of the house exploded, with half of the friends inside. I told them we had to get out of here, cause they would be sending troops after us. All of a sudden I seen a squad of Minions, yes the lil yellow fuckers, come marching quickly towards the house, going "hup, hup, hup, hup". I told my friends to follow me, that we cant let them see us, or they will be onto us. We started going down a hill, ducking behind other hills, and finally came to a cliff with a 10 foot drop. We hopped over, and landed in front of a cave, and there was bear poop everywhere. I realized we were in front of a bear cave, and I said we had to get out of there. We made it through woods, and found that we were in a zoo like sanctuary. Then I saw a tiger, and knew we had to get out of Dodge. We made it to a protected room, barely shut the door and locked one lock, before the tiger had pounced on the door. I locked the other remaining locks that were more like levers. Somehow we got out a back way, and were able to relax. Even refound the bong lol. Dont remember the rest of the dream since I woke up lol.

Bricktop

Dude...you need to lay off the whacky weed...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude...you need to lay off the whacky weed...

Lol, I've ALWAYS had crazy dreams, even before I ever toked. That dream may of been the first time I toked in the dream, dont normally have dreams with the herb in it.

Bricktop

Dude, they are LSD level dreams!!! What are you putting in your pies and cakes?

Angry White Male

All my dreams are nightmares, at least the ones that I can remember are!  Always a problem, like a big problem with my work truck, big problems with finances...  Real life shit, but heightened in severity of problem level.  Once in a while throw a nightmare in there of falling off a tall building, and there ya go!

It's not uncommon for me to occasionally dream that my Grandparents are still alive.  These ones are especially weird, because it takes me a few seconds upon waking to realize they are not.

I quit smoking once, and used Varenicline (Chantix/Champix) to help do so.  THAT stuff can make your dreams 'colourful,' for lack of a better term.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude, they are LSD level dreams!!! What are you putting in your pies and cakes?

:laugh:

Think I only ate half of a glazed doughnut that had apple filling last night. Normally chocolate, especially dark chocolate, mixed with Doritos, almost always gives me intense dreams.

I love my dreams, the ones where something evil is after me are the worst, but I love 'em too lol. Where ya try and scream, but cant, and wind up waking yourself up trying to scream covered in sweat. My dreams get intense sometimes. Always feel so real. Sometimes it feels like they take place slightly in the future, sometimes it feels like Im entering someone elses mind and helping them get through things. Its weird. I rarely see people I know but lately I've been seeing more people I know. Adventure like dreams a lot of times, nothing ordinary. I rarely have sexual dreams either, maybe 3 in my life or so. Oddly, any guns I find or have rarely fire, or I cant find ammo.

Its rare I remember them anymore, so I like to talk about them when I do lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"All my dreams are nightmares, at least the ones that I can remember are!  Always a problem, like a big problem with my work truck, big problems with finances...  Real life shit, but heightened in severity of problem level.

Dude! Im glad I at least dont have daily stresses in my dreams! That would suck lol. I stress enough by day as it is. Id rather be running from a zombie and tellin' folks to fucking run! Sometimes they dont listen, and of course they die lol. Weirdly, if Im dreaming of zombies in a city building, the top floor is usually a last resort and the safest for some reason.

Angry White Male

Years ago I worked for Yellow (YRC now).  Local driver mainly, but warehouse work also.  It could be stressful at times, as they'd fucking push, push, push.

At that time I was living with my parents, saving up down payment for a place of my own.  My mother would say that I'd sometimes dream aloud...  stressful dreams, and I'd ask shit like, "is the load ready to go?"  "The load is fucked!"  "The load is too heavy!"

IRISH KAM

I had a dream that Cronyism didnt exist on the BLUE JEW .  

Then i woke up and realised i was laughing like Fuck .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I had a dream that Cronyism didnt exist on the BLUE JEW .  

Then i woke up and realised i was laughing like Fuck .

Those are the best ones...  When you can actually laugh at them, because you know that it will never happen!