The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Last night I couldnt remember all of one dream, but it was kinda apocalyptic, and I was out on the porch of this building, when a car full of fuckers rode by, looking for trouble. I pretended I was dead, but they didnt buy it, and I ran inside for my weapons. I could only find my crossbow. I quickly loaded it, but it wouldnt fire (weapons rarely fire in my dreams). I told the women in the group I didnt want to hurt them, but I would if they kept coming. They seemed to stay away, and the men started after me, especially when they saw my bow wouldnt fire. So in order to survive, I started jabbing them with the bolts (arrows). First guy I jammed it into the side but it didnt go much, so then I jammed it into the side of his neck with a bunch of force, that did it, one down. Next guy was coming up the stairs, and when he looked up, I jammed one down this guys throat. They kept coming, but I dont remember much else.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Last night I couldnt remember all of one dream, but it was kinda apocalyptic, and I was out on the porch of this building, when a car full of fuckers rode by, looking for trouble. I pretended I was dead, but they didnt buy it, and I ran inside for my weapons. I could only find my crossbow. I quickly loaded it, but it wouldnt fire (weapons rarely fire in my dreams). I told the women in the group I didnt want to hurt them, but I would if they kept coming. They seemed to stay away, and the men started after me, especially when they saw my bow wouldnt fire. So in order to survive, I started jabbing them with the bolts (arrows). First guy I jammed it into the side but it didnt go much, so then I jammed it into the side of his neck with a bunch of force, that did it, one down. Next guy was coming up the stairs, and when he looked up, I jammed one down this guys throat. They kept coming, but I dont remember much else.

That is a weird  fucking dream Blaze.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
That is a weird  fucking dream Blaze.

Most of my dreams are  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Last night I couldnt remember all of one dream, but it was kinda apocalyptic, and I was out on the porch of this building, when a car full of fuckers rode by, looking for trouble. I pretended I was dead, but they didnt buy it, and I ran inside for my weapons. I could only find my crossbow. I quickly loaded it, but it wouldnt fire (weapons rarely fire in my dreams). I told the women in the group I didnt want to hurt them, but I would if they kept coming. They seemed to stay away, and the men started after me, especially when they saw my bow wouldnt fire. So in order to survive, I started jabbing them with the bolts (arrows). First guy I jammed it into the side but it didnt go much, so then I jammed it into the side of his neck with a bunch of force, that did it, one down. Next guy was coming up the stairs, and when he looked up, I jammed one down this guys throat. They kept coming, but I dont remember much else.

Dude...see a therapist. Thats a troubled mind, right there...

:yahoo:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude...see a therapist. Thats a troubled mind, right there...

That would depend on where one lived...  If he lives in a Negro infested area, I could clearly see why the brain would dream up somewhat of a Zombie-like apocalyptic style nightmare!

Blazor, were the bad dudes out for flesh in your nightmare Negros by any chance?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Dude...see a therapist. Thats a troubled mind, right there...

:yahoo:

I may have a troubled mind, but you leave my dreams alone! lol, I love these vivid dreams, no matter how crazy they be.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude...see a therapist. Thats a troubled mind, right there...

That would depend on where one lived...  If he lives in a Negro infested area, I could clearly see why the brain would dream up somewhat of a Zombie-like apocalyptic style nightmare!

Blazor, were the bad dudes out for flesh in your nightmare Negros by any chance?

I do live in an area that has a lot of blacks, but none in my neighborhood. When I was a young adult, I had stuff stolen from me by blacks, got robbed by a black, only 2 fights in my life and both were black, got ambushed by a gang, and the leader that was black landed a good one on me, was given counterfeit money by a black that wound up coming out of my pocket at the end of the night, was punched in the gut in 1st grade by a black in an all black school. Seems most the stuff done to me was by blacks, but there are bad whites too. Their shit is just more sneaky and devious.

These were not zombies in this dream, more like a gang, out for whatever they could get, and killing those they took from.

Angry White Male

Blazor, move into a White neighbourhood for Fuck Sakes!

No wonder you're having these nightmares!

The therapy and healing will begin, only when you remove yourself from the problem source...

Blazor

One dream I had was I was finally getting my lift kit for my Jeep, guy at the counter couldnt find the right shit and kept bringing me shit I didnt want. He finally got it, and I had to pay with a credit card lol.

Another I had last night, The Iron Chink was in it, and she had these special collapsible nunchucks! She could use them too, and was surpised when she found out I could twirl 'em too. She asked where I learned to use them, and I told her a book and watching Bruce Lee movies lol.

Bricktop

"Special collapsable nunchuks"?

You really need to lay off that shine for a while.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Special collapsable nunchuks"?

Maybe he needs more.

Anonymous

I think so too.

Bricktop

Maybe he needs more.

Any dream with YOU in it has got to be disturbing!!!

Blazor

They were weird but nice! Its "collapsible" ya nazi! lol

I have some collapsible ones as well, they extend like a baton, 3 sections, store in a belt pouch. Of course I cant carry them, law and all.

The ones she had, folded out, revealing the cord, and then extending. Was a cool setup.

And I havent had any shine since Sunday.... until now lol  ac_drinks

Blazor

Maybe he needs more.

Im working on it! HUMP DAY!!!!  :laugh:   ac_drinks