The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Let us share unique experiences!

Started by Renee, April 06, 2015, 01:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I was sent to a summer camp when I was younger. One day, the activity for that day was a hike in the forest and a camping overnight in the wilderness. The morning we left there were twelve kids and two of them had reached puberty and were tall and strong. The strong kids had been at the summer camp before and were thinking to be superior and didn't have to do hard work. I was the smallest and I had to carry a backpack with all the cans of food for the two day trip in the forest. We left together and after two hours of walking the group was far in front of me and I was behind alone by half a mile. I became very angry and decided to return to camp. The group had no food for the night and had to come back in the afternoon. They were very angry at me for spoiling the camping trip. I was tied to a tree and the biggest and tallest kid pressed a half orange in my face while the adults were not looking. Another kid who was a tough kid who smoked cigarettes cut my hair with scisors. I never wanted to go back to summer camp after that summer.

Wow! What a bunch of jerks. I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to go back either.  ac_unsure

Tatterdamelion

Keeper, why do you say my name like I am some one else? Every one here is paranoid about every one else.

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"You and I are speaking and you are threatening me with ban?

Re]

When you post what you plan on another forum your intent kinda speaks for it self why you are here.

Now, Answer the ladies question.

Keeper, Wambo's spam posts are now in Moderation queue..

I will change your permissions so that you can approve or deny his posts.

Wambo Rong

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"You and I are speaking and you are threatening me with ban?

Re]

When you post what you plan on another forum your intent kinda speaks for it self why you are here.

Now, Answer the ladies question.

Keeper, Wambo's spam posts are now in Moderation queue..

I will change your permissions so that you can approve or deny his posts.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong".

Juvenile rudeness is not the way to our hearts Wambo..

All your posts will appear like this until you start acting like you graduated from junior high.

Annie

You act like an ass you get a period.....lolol awwww
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"You act like an ass you get a period.....lolol awwww

Oh my Annie.

ac_blush

Leopardsocks

Kill Socks???

Dead socks? YEEAAAHHH!!!

Zombie feet...

http://www.westfieldcomics.com/wow/art/large/SEP131824.jpg">

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"You act like an ass you get a period.....lolol awwww

Oh my Annie.

ac_blush

Ohh I know things are coming out all wrong tonight  ac_bashful

Leopardsocks

Apparently Oscar is the people's champion...this from "over there".

"single handidly crushing the heathens......you have become my personal hero oscar.....i'm thinking of arranging an OSCAR MAYER day in Dog River very soon...maybe even give him the keys to the elevator......free beers.. :thumbup:"

Now, who do you think said that?

And how do you feel about being crushed?

Me, I feel like i'm standing between a very solid brick wall, and a small fly...but what do I know.

Annie

I've got a nice fly swatter you can borrow if you like......

Leopardsocks

It seems the same poster rejoices in what he perceives as our suffering...

"is that you committing suicide over on the christian lady's forum....shame shame".

What an embarrassing representative of evs delightful little tribe. And, even better, no denizen of Chez Nous is making any fuss at all in their dump. They just cannot stay away.

I like it like that.