Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

When I Started Posting Online...

Started by Anonymous, April 07, 2015, 10:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...anonymously, I wasn't looking for friends, or advice.  That could easily be found via other methods.

I wanted a playground.  One of the playgrounds I found was old Snitz DV.  I liked it.  It worked.

Now?  These forums are all dead.  Hanging by a thread.  4chan is one option, but whatever!  Maybe I'm too old for 4chan.  Whatever.

The fact is, what once was, is no longer.

Now, it is FaceBook.  Everyone must be "friends."  Snitz didn't have PM'img capabilities.  Shit, you couldn't even register a handle!  Can you imagine that...

Fast forward to today...  Most posters share more via PM's, than they post on the board!  Fucking FaceBook!

And the little that does make it on the board, is fucking highly moderated in a highly fucking biased manner!

Trust me!

Anonymous

It saddens me.  Old, bitter people complain about everyone else.  They never think to look in the mirror themselves, since they automatically assume they are beautiful, and the world loves them.

These forums are finished.  Most posters have moved on.  The few that will remain, are NOT the essence of what was.  The few that remain want FaceBook.

And FaceBook thee shall have!

Anonymous

I was a good run for the decade, and I tried my best.  Not even Ace can save these shitholes anymore.

Ace is banished.  Ace gets to go to 4chan, I guess.

Too bad, so sad.

Remember...  Look at Discover Seattle.  Go watch Broken talk to himself there.  It is the future.

Anonymous

And the fact that even this thread was Moderated, just turns my fucking stomach.

Tatterdamelion

I started posting online a few years ago when I was looking for someone but I did not find the person I was looking for. I will keep looking online and in real life for that person. You are not her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I started posting online a few years ago when I was looking for someone but I did not find the person I was looking for. I will keep looking online and in real life for that person. You are not her.

Most of these posters are stay at home parents...   Married.

That's your problem.  Looking in all the wrong places.

You want dick?  Get out!  Dress nice and chill on Davie...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I started posting online a few years ago when I was looking for someone but I did not find the person I was looking for. I will keep looking online and in real life for that person. You are not her.

Just have fun with it. Don't take it srsly and you won't be disappointed.

Anonymous

Shen Li has a drunken temper that is bad.  I didn't think a slant-eye could be like a round-eye, but it is true!

Anonymous

Back to the topic here at hand...

I don't "fit in" anymore, under the current regime.  Not here, and not there.  I probably never did, but things were different then.

Simply because I can evade bans does not make me some "bad man."  I have never wished harm upon any forum, or its members.

Now, it's probably best that I disappear from here.  I also have personal issues to deal with also, so maybe time away is a win-win.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Shen Li has a drunken temper that is bad.  I didn't think a slant-eye could be like a round-eye, but it is true!

I have a slight temper that is magnified if I imbibe. However, I am sober and at my office right now. You are loaded and pissed off.

Anonymous

You don't have to explain to me, Shen...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You don't have to explain to me, Shen...

It is what it is right Mel. Anyway, I got a meeting at 9:30.

Anonymous

Joking.  I've outlasted my welcome on these forums by about nine years...

I mean no harm, and wish all the best.  If I was a pain in the ass, I'm a pest... What can I say?

Anonymous