Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Forum Move - PLEASE READ

Started by RW, April 06, 2015, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm currently using "bit". I kinda like "Black" as well but I want to see it on a computer screen before I make it permanent.

I am using bit right now..

I do not care for black.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"The admin have set the system up so that anyone dumb enough to use the black layout are dumped.

Don;t tell 'em I said so...its supposed to be secret...

Better tell them it's not just the dark ones that have the problem.  As I previously stated I'm using "bit" and the same problem exists with this one as well.

Then I have no other answer but to advise you to lose weight. Its those sausage fingers messing up your key strokes.

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"The admin have set the system up so that anyone dumb enough to use the black layout are dumped.

Better tell them it's not just the dark ones that have the problem.  As I previously stated I'm using "bit" and the same problem exists with this one as well.

Then I have no other answer but to advise you to lose weight. Its those sausage fingers messing up your key strokes.

Apparently the issue is fixed and no loss of weight was necessary. Also I wasn't the only one having the same problem.

So shit for brains, do you have anymore useless advice to impart as you seem to have a plethora of it to dole out?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

It's fixed for me too now. I deleted all board cookies.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Apparently the issue is fixed and no loss of weight was necessary. Also I wasn't the only one having the same problem.

So shit for brains, do you have anymore useless advice to impart as you seem to have a plethora of it to dole out?

Hey, I was just trying to help!!!

Fuck you. Next time you have troubles, you're on your own.

Renee

So what else is new?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Leopardsocks

http://www.weightloss-natural.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nz-garcinia-cambogia.jpg">

Renee

http://www.weightloss-natural.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nz-garcinia-cambogia.jpg">

I assume you are interested in that crap for it's anti-ageing claims? I have to be frank here and say it probably too late for you. It's a preventive product, nothing can turn back the eons of time so get used to it.

Leopardsocks

I assume you are interested in that crap for it's anti-ageing claims? I have to be frank here and say it probably too late for you. It's a preventive product, nothing can turn back the eons of time so get used to it.

Apparently you missed the weight loss claim.

You also forgot that you asked what else was new.

That's pretty new.

RW

Let me know if the auto log hasnt resolved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It's resolved for me so far  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous