The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

You want this fucking forum to work?

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"You are bang on Renee in your comment about anonymity to the same degree.  We all know personal I FO about each other to some degree and it does breed a level of familiarity.

I don't know why everyone is on about me controlling things.  I don't want to control fuck all.  I am content being a regular poster.  Right now I'm not at home so I'm a busy regular poster.

I do encourage that certain posters be ignored because it works better than banning. :)

When you look at those individuals who are making noise about you controlling things, you have to consider the sourse. The only ones worrying about this are part of the VF flying monkeys club.

And even if you were setting yourself up in a position of control, who really gives a fuck? I have always known you to be fair and reasonable as have most people here. This place could do A LOT worse and we know that all too damn well.

What SHE said!!!

Personally, I could think of no better management structure than Keeper, Romero, and RW working with Fash to make this place as good as it can be.

That's a great team.

Fash, make it so. That group will make your life a lot easier. I know two of them are there already...just add the last one.

BTW...I may not always agree with Romero at an "issue" level, but he's a great mod.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"Mel calm down. I'm not cyber fucking anyone and neither are most of us. I'm not quite sure what you are so upset about. This forum is simply a group of people who have known each other for years. I'm many cases we have moved beyond the anonymity you are looking for. The days of the unregistered poster throwing shit around like a bunch of apes are gone for this place. If you can't deal with that then move on.

Bingo.  Let it be Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are bang on Renee in your comment about anonymity to the same degree.  We all know personal I FO about each other to some degree and it does breed a level of familiarity.

I don't know why everyone is on about me controlling things.  I don't want to control fuck all.  I am content being a regular poster.  Right now I'm not at home so I'm a busy regular poster.

I do encourage that certain posters be ignored because it works better than banning. :)

That is my feeling too RW.

easter bunny

I would encourage certain words to... um... not be used in post titles.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I would encourage certain words to... um... not be used in post titles.  ac_unsure

I wish I could encourage Shen Li and Lucky Number 8 not to do that easter bunny.

Annie

Can I edit/delete Post titles? Please. You won't attract good posters with that type of language in a search  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Can I edit/delete Post titles? Please. You won't attract good posters with that type of language in a search  ac_umm

Let's see what a few other posters think first before we start changing post titles..

My preference is that they do this voluntarily.

Annie

No I didn't mean change, I meant deleting the F word lol Or unless we can say fuck whenever.... lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I was going to do it when he posted this, Mel was behaving himself so i left it alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"No I didn't mean change, I meant deleting the F word lol Or unless we can say fuck whenever.... lol

I don't like that word, but I know it is commonly used unfortunately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I was going to do it when he posted this, Mel was behaving himself so i left it alone.

He has been well behaved lately.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"No I didn't mean change, I meant deleting the F word lol Or unless we can say fuck whenever.... lol

I don't like that word, but I know it is commonly used unfortunately.

I think it's ok when used in a post expressing oneself but not as a thread title,  The Blue Cashew will be searchable soon. I'd like for it to have and maintain good rep  ac_smile

Renee

I think we are all capable of curbing our own language. I know I'm guilty of dropping the F-bomb way too often and I will try to be better.

We are all adults here and are more than capable of self censoring. I don't think we need to be deleting or censoring words in VF fashion. I always found that to be fucking childish......Oops. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"He has been well behaved lately.

I don't know why people think I'm a bad man.  I've been posting here (albeit on and off) from the day this place opened.

Same goes for all the other forums.

It's like if I'm not in the "clique," I am automatically a "bad man" that must be shunned and banned.  This is fucking ridiculous!

I was banned 100 fucking times in one night by Keeper, because RW, Renee and Leopardsocks wanted it that way.  Now, these three just ignore me (which is fine), but it goes to show the power of "divide and conquer."

Luckily I cannot be banned, but it is unfortunate that I would have to resort to such means simply to keep posting...