The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Sox, You've Been A Very Bad Boy!!

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

On Mel's prompting I peeked at VF.

Shame on you for provoking poor innocent little Munday the backstabber and his girlfriend bruce. Shame, shame, shame. ac_toofunny

cc

I bet he feels really bad now .. and will work to mend his ways for the future

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

The Langley Ladyboy

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I bet he feels really bad now .. and will work to mend his ways for the future

ac_smile

I have no doubt he will. It's that intelligent and  sexy Shen Li's sharp eye that caught it.  ac_razz ac_cool

RW

Pfft - the light weight can't even manage to get himself permabanned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Pfft - the light weight can't even manage to get himself permabanned.

How many people have actually managed that; I mean with exception of you of course? But that was really no small feat because we all know YOU are the worst of the worst.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I bet he feels really bad now .. and will work to mend his ways for the future

ac_smile

ac_drinks

I like your avatar, zz! What does that depict and what did you call it?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Pfft - the light weight can't even manage to get himself permabanned.

How many people have actually managed that; I mean with exception of you of course? But that was really no small feat because we all know YOU are the worst of the worst.  ac_lmfao

And I did it with laughter rather than insults.  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"On Mel's prompting I peeked at VF.

Shame on you for provoking poor innocent little Munday the backstabber and his girlfriend bruce. Shame, shame, shame. ac_toofunny

No...no...you misunderstand...

I was trying to be nice. I said a nice thing to bitcht....I mean evs.

Its just that I wasn't sure which way Munday blows...I merely sought clarification.

Its confusing. He's over there, playing the party guy and wearing their corporate logo, yet these are the same people he sprayed when he was in ACC. I just wondered where he sat on all this.

Of course, I now realise he's just anyone's dog, and is rather adept at showing whichever face he needs to to get a pat on the head.

Actually, that's a lie. I've always known that. Some people, however, may have been deceived by his fraudulent charms.

Odd. No-one gets deceived by mine!!! ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Except you. You just wouldn't listen.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

At the Gulag, I was fighting evil and wickedness. I believe in what Abraham Lincoln said in his second inaugural address, "With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right..." but the evil and wickedness there is much too strong.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Gee. I started a thread saying farewell and thanks...and its up to 5 pages, and the most popular thread in the forum.

What does that say?

@realAzhyaAryola

I haven't seen it, sorry. I have no desire to go there at all.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

You're still posting there which says you are a fucking lightweight. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!