Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

We need sub-forums

Started by Leopardsocks, April 11, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

It will know nothing about women.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

But it will give women advice about themselves.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"But it will give women advice about themselves.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

And it will blame its failed and worthless life on its fucked up genetics.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I blame the Triceratops for all his woes.

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1403115359/10041525.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I blame the Triceratops for all his woes.

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1403115359/10041525.jpg">

So we are posting pics of our kids science projects now?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

If that is considered a science project in your neck of the woods, it's no wonder Americans are called dumb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"If that is considered a science project in your neck of the woods, it's no wonder Americans are called dumb.

Hey don't project that shit on me. I was assuming it was a Canadian thing, eh?

Unfortunately I forgot anything involving science north of the border would have included a potato, a tin foil hat and a hockey puck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Subforums?

Subforums don't work in general, unless a forum has thousands of active members on at any given time.  None of these forums will ever have those numbers, so it is simply a waste of time, and actually creates less traffic/posts.

The people that want subforums are always of the same type...  It never changes.  They want their own little "corner" in which they believe things will magically appear out of thin air.  Things don't, and they sit stagnant in the end.

My personal feeling is that sub forums are not desirable.

Anonymous

They are not.  They only work when you have massive traffic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Poppa"They are not.  They only work when you have massive traffic.

I agree Big Poppa.

Anonymous

The only exception may be a "technical" type of forum, where one board has, for instance, CPU pros, another for GPU, another for Monitors, another for sound cards, and on and on.

Those boards serve a different purpose, I suppose...