The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sox, You've Been A Very Bad Boy!!

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Socks gets good marks for spelling Filipina correctly.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"I seen some harsh words directed to you Fashy.

So not called for.

Any Admin of any forum must be prepared for criticism, whether warranted or not...  Simply goes with the territory.

I don't like having my feelings hurt....

I understand, Fash. I can relate to that. However, there are people who are simply wicked, and jealous, and envious. There are many of these types in these forums. They don't like it if you're happy and carefree. They'll try to break you so that they can convince themselves that you are broken like them. mimi and evs are exactly this way. They put up a front that they are supposedly friendly but that is just a ploy. They are internet predators--they are just looking for your vulnerable spot so they can strike and they will strike you together. They need each other when they pick on a poster. Just watch. mimi is the mastermind because evs only acts after mimi gives her the nod. evs alone is inept.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont ban people because other people want it. Believe it or not Fashy has rules. and i respect her rules.

If Odinson respects our community he is more than welcome to contribute..

If he does not you may use your own judgement about what is best for our community Keeper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Even moreso if you see what he is saying about his former besties...

Filipina bar girl?

Nice man. I'm no angel, by any means, and relish a good scrap...but I don't turn on people just because I'm butt hurt.

I've never seen such a tanty throwing trash talker...just because he couldn't ban someone who broke no rules.

That is terrible.

Fash, considering the source, it isn't surprising. He is a miserable, unhappy, and bitter soul. When a grown man has to go on a tantrum on an internet forum showing his cowardly behavior to anonymous strangers, let's try not to choke as we laugh. It is pretty hilarious.

Cowards like him, men and women alike, resort to calling others demeaning names even when they don't know you simply because they've truly got nothing.

There are some comments that cannot be excused and what Obvious Li said about you qualifies in my opinion Azhya.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont ban people because other people want it. Believe it or not Fashy has rules. and i respect her rules.

If Odinson respects our community he is more than welcome to contribute..

If he does not you may use your own judgement about what is best for our community Keeper.

I´m not that bad.

More reasonable than some people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"If he does not you may use your own judgement about what is best for our community Keeper.

Use caution with that advice...   ac_angel

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"I seen some harsh words directed to you Fashy.

So not called for.

Any Admin of any forum must be prepared for criticism, whether warranted or not...  Simply goes with the territory.

I don't like having my feelings hurt, but you are right Lucky Number 8..

I am the admin and I must expect it.

That is a load of codswallop.

BAD admins must expect criticism, and in rare and extreme cases, abuse. GOOD admins...those who care for their people and friends, deserve nothing more than praise.

As much as I am a fierce opponent of you-know-who, I will be equally fierce in defending you, Fash...because you're the exact opposite of a spiteful, uncaring and deceitful forum operator.

Rest assured of everyone's support.

Anonymous

Put a sock in it, cocks.  Any person in power is to expect some shit thrown at them.  Remember, you cannot please all the people, all the time.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Put a sock in it, cocks.  Any person in power is to expect some shit thrown at them.  Remember, you cannot please all the people, all the time.

While any admin might expect a little constructive criticism, the good ones should not expect vicious personal assaults on their character. That two faced clown Munday is way out of line with his criticism of Fash. He got what he deserved and now he wants to act like a petulant child. He has proven himself to be nothing but another run of the mill asshole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Munday is no different than any other poster (or Mod).  He was frustrated, and was booted.

Anonymous

In the end, who cares?  He's a pompous asshole, just like many of the posters on any given forum, on any given day.

He sucks cock over there, to ensure his "place."  It's no different here!

I was banned 100 times in one night, simply because RW, Cocks, and YOU don't like me!  Keeper was your little guardian.

So as we may see...  Things really don't change that much.

I suck no cock, form zero alliances, and typically post what is considered 'acceptable' by most.  Still!  I have to have that back-up plan always present.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Munday is no different than any other poster (or Mod).  He was frustrated, and was booted.

Maybe in your fucked up world he is no different. But when a stand up person gets called out for being a two faced piece of shit he or she usually apologizes or at the very least shuts their mouth.

I don't expect you to understand that kind of adult behavior because you and Mundane are cut from the same raggedy cloth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

How was he "two faced?"  What did he do?

Renee

I don't like you because of the way you act. In that respect, no one can like you. So don't blame anyone but yourself for any discipline you receive at the hands of the moderators around here.

Anonymous

Don't change the subject!

It is simple...  You, RW and Cocks are just cranky!  You're cranky that you couldn't get Keeper to ban me!

Back to Munday now!  And don't forget, I am permabanned from there also, so don't assume something other than the facts!