The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Face It

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I'm okay with talking about you :)  I probably have more to say than most EH bruce?

you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

Honestly, nah.  Watching evs lose her shit like that was sad and I would rather be the scapegoat than have the poor gal humiliate herself further.  We can all do without seeing her gooey black center.

come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

Thank you jack for your objective criticism..

Now we know where to make improvements.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I'm okay with talking about you :)  I probably have more to say than most EH bruce?

you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

Honestly, nah.  Watching evs lose her shit like that was sad and I would rather be the scapegoat than have the poor gal humiliate herself further.  We can all do without seeing her gooey black center.

come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

Evs realized that RW and Leo were making her look like a damn fool.

What i dont understand is why Evs hasn't put you out years ago. Maybe she feels sorry for you cause your a piss ant drunk? ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

Sorry candyass, we can't hear you with the smarmy turd soon's dick in your mouth.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jack"come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

Sorry candyass, we can't hear you with the smarmy turd soon's dick in your mouth.

ac_wot I thought Soon was a girl !!!

All that whining i was sure she has sand in her vagina.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

ac_wot I thought Soon was a girl !!!

All that whining i was sure she has sand in her vagina.  ac_dance

Believe it or not, soon is male. He's not a man, but he was born male.

Anonymous

without the 'other' forum to bash there wouldn't be much going on here. dead forum is dead:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "432"without the 'other' forum to bash there wouldn't be much going on here. dead forum is dead:)

Or there, we're both dead forums. Let's die together. ac_dance

RW

The other forum spends more time talking about us than we do them.

Interesting....
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "RW"The other forum spends more time talking about us than we do them.

Interesting....

I don't know about that.

RW

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "RW"The other forum spends more time talking about us than we do them.

Interesting....

I don't know about that.

Look at the popular topics.  I get mentioned constantly and I barely say a word about any of them.   ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "RDL"

Interesting....

I don't know about that.

Look at the popular topics.  I get mentioned constantly and I barely say a word about any of them.   ac_umm

I'm looking at the first page of topics on the other forum, and I only see one topic about Blue Cashew and one topic about ACC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "432"without the 'other' forum to bash there wouldn't be much going on here. dead forum is dead:)

Or there, we're both dead forums. Let's die together. ac_dance

;)

Anonymous

RW tends to over estimate her 'importance':)

RW

Quote from: "432"RW tends to over estimate her 'importance':)

Not really but it sure seems everyone else does.  That, and my influence.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "432"RW tends to over estimate her 'importance':)

Not really but it sure seems everyone else does.  That, and my influence.  :)

You've had a large following for quite a while.