The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Face It

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

without VF you idiots have nothing to talk about. just sayin:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"without VF you idiots have nothing to talk about. just sayin:)

Face it idiot, you and your boyfriends see us under your bed at.

See a shrink, really it's the bestr investment you'll ever fucking make. ac_razz

Romero

That's incredibly interesting, jack! Thank you for giving us so much to talk about!

We're so fortunate you managed to find some time from your busy life to let us know!

Anonymous

What a loser that jack retard is, hahahaha!

RW

I'm okay with talking about you :)  I probably have more to say than most EH bruce?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm okay with talking about you :)  I probably have more to say than most EH bruce?

you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

keeper

Fuck off bruce go play on your little forum with your boyfriends lol

Romero

Quote from: "jack"you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

You're still here! Usually when someone finds a place uninteresting, they actually find it uninteresting. But not you. You're a maverick. You take that disinterest and you friggin' own it!

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "RW"I'm okay with talking about you :)  I probably have more to say than most EH bruce?

you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

Honestly, nah.  Watching evs lose her shit like that was sad and I would rather be the scapegoat than have the poor gal humiliate herself further.  We can all do without seeing her gooey black center.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "jack"you always have had more to say than most. must have stung a bit to get knocked off your high horse and kicked to the curb like you deserved EH?:)

You're still here! Usually when someone finds a place uninteresting, they actually find it uninteresting. But not you. You're a maverick. You take that disinterest and you friggin' own it!

ROFL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Honestly, nah.  Watching evs lose her shit like that was sad and I would rather be the scapegoat than have the poor gal humiliate herself further.  We can all do without seeing her gooey black center.

come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

RW

come on we both know that's bullshit. evs realized enough was enough and she had to take out the garbage that was stinking up her forum. simple as that:)

Everyone saw her degrade herself to the point of being indefensible.  You can't twist it brucie.  She spiralled into a paranoid mess of viciousness.  

I'm happy not being there.  I don't miss the place.

I'm sorry you miss me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Everyone saw her degrade herself to the point of being indefensible.  You can't twist it brucie.  She spiralled into a paranoid mess of viciousness.  

I'm happy not being there.  I don't miss the place.

I'm sorry you miss me.

They all miss you, Why do you think they CANT STOP talking about you. Sad really, Oh Well time heals all wounds.  ac_toofunny

Renee

Come on, we both know that's BULLSHIT. If evs was ever interested in taking out the garbage she would have done away with Edwierd and odstain like a rational forum administrator. Simple as THAT. But irrational people never make good decisions. Now those two freaks are among her most prolific and cherished posters, just as her crazy ass wanted it all along.

Now fuck off with the rest of your troop of the flying monkeys. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.