News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bought 17 Zonal Geraniums for my Border...

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The funny thing is, is that mainly Americans know what Yellow was and is.  Not so much across borders...  I am there, right when you think it didn't exist!~ ac_biggrin

I was in there in my 20's!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m gonna sleep melskie and Renee.

eVS?

kiebers

So you are up all night drinking and getting drunk. You sleep during the day. Just when do you do all this work? What is your blood alcohol level when you are driving 50,000# + around the area? But you are tapping into your savings, so are you working at all?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"So you are up all night drinking and getting drunk. You sleep during the day. Just when do you do all this work? What is your blood alcohol level when you are driving 50,000# + around the area? But you are tapping into your savings, so are you working at all?

I work when I want to.  When I need a break, I take a break.  Was running my own mud truck not long ago.  Not sure if I want to get back into that again.  More money, but there's extra hassles running your own truck.  I'm lazy, so in one respect it's easier just working for someone.

And are you suggesting that I drive big rigs around drunk?  I could get away with drinking a brew here and there when I ran highway years ago, but I only do local work now.  I deal with customers all day long.  I simply cannot drink on the job.

I take breaks from jobs all the time.  I try not to burn any bridges.  I've worked for two places now a second time around, and I have no doubt that some of my other ex-employers would take me back either.  Thing is, I always like to try different aspects of the industry.  Long haul is typically all the same.  City is much different.  A big difference between hauling concrete, hauling fuel, running a vac-truck, low-bed, etc, etc...

I like to try different things!  And I am good at them all!

Anonymous

Now Kiebers, you can go back to sucking out Mimi's twat, and complaining about how the job and economy is tough for you down there.

Many people attack my line of work.  I can make good money, and since my overhead is low, I can also take breaks.  I don't have a leeching wife and kids to support (and never will).  I live modestly in a Condo.

I like driving.  Other jobs bore me.  And once you can drive almost anything, employment is almost guaranteed, if you're good.