News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bought 17 Zonal Geraniums for my Border...

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a wide patio to border with plants.

I could have went three per planter, but not this season...  Two per planter should work.  Give 'em some space.

Zonal Geraniums seem to work well for this climate, and where I grow them.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I have a wide patio to border with plants.

I could have went three per planter, but not this season...  Two per planter should work.  Give 'em some space.

Zonal Geraniums seem to work well for this climate, and where I grow them.

I might be able to transfer my plants outside earlier this spring.

Anonymous

Renee

Good for you Mel. You can kill those too when you get tired of them and nobody will really care. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Good for you Mel. You can kill those too when you get tired of them and nobody will really care. ac_biggrin

Why would Mel want to kill pretty posies?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Good for you Mel. You can kill those too when you get tired of them and nobody will really care. ac_biggrin

You really harbour some anger.  Perhaps disability is your outcome, as opposed to gainful employment?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

You really harbour some anger.  Perhaps disability is your outcome, as opposed to gainful employment?

Renee has marketable skills that employers seek. I am not saying you don't, I am saying she does.

Anonymous

Renee has no useful skillz...

I drive big truck, any and all.  I can fly to anywhere on this world, and get hired.

Renee

Truck drivers are a dime a dozen. Here in the states we use Mexicans. No education or brains required.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Truck drivers are a dime a dozen. Here in the states we use Mexicans. No education or brains required.

In Western Canada it is mostly Sikh Indian immigrants and white trash. Having said that, logistics are critical to our economy.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Truck drivers are a dime a dozen. Here in the states we use Mexicans. No education or brains required.

In Western Canada it is mostly Sikh Indian immigrants and white trash. Having said that, logistics are critical to our economy.

Yeah but it doesn't really take skilled labor to drive a bucket full of dirt from point "A" to point "B". Mel waaaay overestimates the potential value he brings to the work  force. In fact Mel way overestimates the value he brings to life in general.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

^It's not about Mel. Moving shit from point A to pint B is not rocket science, but is important and it doesn't matter if it is conductors and hogheads or truckers.

Frost

I plant Geraniums in may here, we could still have a snow storm out of the blue right now.

I do have some pansies out in pots, and cucumbers in the garden, but they get covered at night.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's not about Mel. Moving shit from point A to pint B is not rocket science, but is important and it doesn't matter if it is conductors and hogheads or truckers.

That's where you are wrong. It's ALL about Mel. It's ALWAYS all about Mel.  ac_toofunny