The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Too cute:

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 15, 2015, 12:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RDL

The hand model thing was 1993, not 1997.  I remember it was the episode where Jerry and Kramer went out for dinner with some low-talker, and Kramer went to the washroom, and Jerry accidentally agreed to wear a puffy shirt on the Today show.

RDL

Also: George revealed in the series finale in 1998 that he cheated in the contest in 1992.  So, he's not the master of his domain after all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Also: George revealed in the series finale in 1998 that he cheated in the contest in 1992.  So, he's not the master of his domain after all.

I didn't watch Seinfeld much.

ac_unsure

RDL

It also says on that profile that he is currently working on the new addition to the Guggenhein.  I thought the new addition to the Guggenhein was already built?  I remember this one episode where George said to some girl "Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenhein?  That was me."

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"It also says on that profile that he is currently working on the new addition to the Guggenhein.  I thought the new addition to the Guggenhein was already built?  I remember this one episode where George said to some girl "Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenhein?  That was me."

One thing I do remember George Costanza saying was he always wanted to pretend to be an architect.

ac_toofunny