The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This is ridiculous!

Started by Berry Sweet, April 15, 2015, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RDL"

I hope you're not keeping LO's father from having visitation rights.

Not that it's anyone's business...but yes he does see her...altho he could put in more effort...he doesnt.  However, he has put himself in quite the pickle the last 6 months...I do not feel sorry for him.  I don't know what he's going to do but - I still expect more from him...(and im not talking money..he already pays a ridiculously low child support in which he complains about)  and I'm curious what he's going to do and how this is going to fan out OR crumble.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I hope you're not keeping LO's father from having visitation rights.

Not that it's anyone's business...but yes he does see her...altho he could put in more effort...he doesnt.  However, he has put himself in quite the pickle the last 6 months...I do not feel sorry for him.  I don't know what he's going to do but - I still expect more from him...(and im not talking money..he already pays a ridiculously low child support in which he complains about)  and I'm curious what he's going to do and how this is going to fan out OR crumble.

I hope it all works out for you and especially your daughter Berry Sweet.

Berry Sweet

He told LO he plans to move back to my neighborhood...and she is excited about this...but I don't know if it will happen...I don't want him and his trash coming with him...but apparently he's not bringing his trash with him....shocker!....so I like to see what unfolds.  I do NOT want him back...so he'd better not try go there.

Berry Sweet

But yes....this will be better for LO.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He told LO he plans to move back to my neighborhood...and she is excited about this...but I don't know if it will happen...I don't want him and his trash coming with him...but apparently he's not bringing his trash with him....shocker!....so I like to see what unfolds.  I do NOT want him back...so he'd better not try go there.

A very delicate situation for your daughter Berry Sweet.

RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He told LO he plans to move back to my neighborhood...and she is excited about this...but I don't know if it will happen...I don't want him and his trash coming with him...but apparently he's not bringing his trash with him....shocker!....so I like to see what unfolds.  I do NOT want him back...so he'd better not try go there.

I'm so happy for her! http://bluefrost.org/images/smilies/smilies2/3cheerleader.gif">

Anonymous

I'm so happy for her! http://bluefrost.org/images/smilies/smilies2/3cheerleader.gif">

RU really?