News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm starting to tap into my savings now...

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2015, 07:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...seeking a Shrink is of no help.  He prescribed Venlafaxine, which is exactly what the Doctor scribed.  20 years ago it was Zoloft.  Same difference.

Disulfiram is the last available, for the drinking...  I have requested Disulfirum twice in the past, and they would not script it, for some reason...

I need the disulfiram, to simply live.

Odinson

Anonymous

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"...seeking a Shrink is of no help.  He prescribed Venlafaxine, which is exactly what the Doctor scribed.  20 years ago it was Zoloft.  Same difference.

Disulfiram is the last available, for the drinking...  I have requested Disulfirum twice in the past, and they would not script it, for some reason...

I am sorry about your need for medication Lucky Number 8..

Why are you spending your savings if I may be so bold as to ask?

Odinson

He doesnt need a medication...

The drugs screw up his brain chemistry..

A mental health sustained by drugs is not a solution.

Frost

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"...seeking a Shrink is of no help.  He prescribed Venlafaxine, which is exactly what the Doctor scribed.  20 years ago it was Zoloft.  Same difference.

Zoloft, garbage.

I took Zoloft for a while, instead of being depressed i was tired, and depressed  ac_unsure

I gave up on the meds, having a reason helps, and something enjoyable to do.

Still I get really depressed a lot, but not so much anymore with a purpose, and friends online..

RDL

Quote from: "Odinson"Pills... Drugs...

The same.

No.  It's not.  ac_wtf

Frost

Ones legal if proscribed, ones not legal at all, but no difference if you get down to it unless maybe purpose.

One is recreational is all.

RDL

Quote from: "Blue"Ones legal if proscribed, ones not legal at all, but no difference if you get down to it unless maybe purpose.

One is recreational is all.

Ultimately that's a decision that needs to be made between a person and his or her own doctor, and not influenced by people who don't understand the situation.

Frost

True, but some advise is always good so people can ask their doctor.

Maybe someone on here will give some good advise for him to ask.

By the way do you know Doctors kill more people than almost any other thing in the western world.

RDL

Quote from: "Blue"True, but some advise is always good so people can ask their doctor.

Maybe someone on here will give some good advise for him to ask.

By the way do you know Doctors kill more people than almost any other thing in the western world.

I dunno about that.

Frost

The meds are what kills most people, the long term toxicity that creates other conditions.

I'm not saying stop taking the meds, but expect that they are killing you slowly, or causing other issues.

RDL

Quote from: "Blue"The meds are what kills most people, the long term toxicity that creates other conditions.

I'm not saying stop taking the meds, but expect that they are killing you slowly, or causing other issues.

I can't listen to this.  I'm going to avoid this thread for a while.

Frost

It's not bad info, it's just me saying what you should know to begin with.

most drugs have side effects, and a lot of doctors don't even cross reference what they proscribe you if more than one drug.

If you take some for long periods they can cause issues like liver, or kidney damage, nerve damage.

Why do you think BP meds come with regular blood test, they can damage you after a long period.

The Diovan I was taking made me start getting signs of diabetes, joints hurting, hair falling out.

When I quit it it went away to a point, but no telling what else it did to me.