Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

"When a Man Loves a Woman," Soul singer Sledge dies

Started by cc, April 14, 2015, 01:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"cc can differentiate between in vogue for celeb followers / meaningless celebs  ... and real talent / positive contribution to society

some can't

The Iron Ch!nk hates celebs period. Overpaid, greedy, self-absorbed creeps that contribute little and don't pay their fair share. Pure fucking scum....but I like their crappy bubblegum for the mind.

cc

I feel the same for most celebs  .. the cheap tinsel ones but once in a while a good person with a positive contribution to society can be found among them ... hence my kudos this week for this one and for Jordan Spieth  ... a tiger but the definitely  not a Tiger

Maybe Pat is just pissed that I'm touting  his breakthrough for so many soul artists with   "When a Man Loves WOMAN ]"   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I feel the same for most celebs  .. the cheap tinsel ones but once in a while a good person with a positive contribution to society

can be found among them ... hence my kudos this week for this one and for Jordan Spieth  ... a tiger but the definitely  not a Tiger

Maybe Pat is just pissed that I'm touting  his breakthrough for so many soul artists ..  "When a Man Loves a Woman"   ac_smile

Another thing you and I have in common CC.....fucking muzik!! ac_drinks