Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Jury Is In

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2015, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

sucks demanding people he doesn't like be banned.

sucks being shot down.

careful people, you may bruise the internet warrior's huge ego:)

RW

Quote from: "jack"sucks demanding people he doesn't like be banned.

sucks being shot down.

Fuck off bruce.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

sucks being shot down.

Fuck off bruce.

come on over to the other place and say that. oh wait, you can't:)

RW

Quote from: "Guest"

sucks being shot down.

Fuck off bruce.

come on over to the other place and say that. oh wait, you can't:)

Yeah, well guess how many fucks I give about that?

One guess.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

more than you care to admit? that would be my guess:)

RW

Also slappy, if you don't think I could easily ban evade and tell bruce to fuck himself sideways over on VF, you are sadly mistaken but ability and desire are two very different things.

Besides, why go over there when the dick licker will come to me?  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "jack"more than you care to admit? that would be my guess:)

Wrong answer.

Honestly bruce, I really don't give a flying fuck.  I'm happy not being there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "jack"more than you care to admit? that would be my guess:)

Wrong answer.

Honestly bruce, I really don't give a flying fuck.  I'm happy not being there.

We ALL are  ac_dance

Anonymous

sucks being shot down.

This bruce faggot thinks about us all the time.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

sucks being shot down.

If he is going to come and hang out here, I wish he would post some of his little pics or gifs.  They are some much more enjoyable than anything that dribbles out of his predominantly empty head.

Bruce is another example of why we need to be selective in the kind of male poster we let in here. If we look at recent events, the vast majority of  idiots, drunks, fuckwads, and mentally unbalanced creeps inhabiting these forums have all been of the male persuasion.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

sucks being shot down.

If he is going to come and hang out here, I wish he would post some of his little pics or gifs.  They are some much more enjoyable than anything that dribbles out of his predominantly empty head.

Bruce is another example of why we need to be selective in the kind of male poster we let in here. If we look at recent events, the vast majority of  idiots, drunks, fuckwads, and mentally unbalanced creeps inhabiting these forums have all been of the male persuasion.

get real. all of the female posters here with the exception of fashonista and yourself fall into one of your above 'categories' as well. just sayin:)

Renee

No Brucy, you get real. Just look at the VF index page. Most days it reads like a who's who of retards, fucksticks and creeps.

At any given time it's a conglomeration of evs favorite special needs children.

Edwierd, Oddstain, The poop chair guy, Oxass, Munday, Intermess, RDL, emo dickhead soon and last but not least you, make up the bulk of the posting over there. And all of you are either social miscreants, loons, thread bombing geeks or shit stirring trolls.

Just saying.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"No Brucy, you get real. Just look at the VF index page. It reads like a who's who of retards, fucksticks and creeps.

Edwierd, Oddstain, The poop chair guy, Oxass, Munday, Intermess, RDL, emo soon and last but not least you, make up the bulk of the posting over there. And all of you are either social miscreants, loons or shit stirring trolls.

Just saying.

i wasn't talking about VF, i know it's full of creeps, other than myself of course;) i was referring to this place. are you forgetting some of the same creeps post here? my above post stands as is and i don't think you can truthfully deny it. just saying:)

RW

Bruce, admit it.  You miss us (especially me) ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "Renee"No Brucy, you get real. Just look at the VF index page. Most days it reads like a who's who of retards, fucksticks and creeps.

Edwierd, Oddstain, The poop chair guy, Oxass, Munday, Intermess, RDL, emo dickhead soon and last but not least you, make up the bulk of the posting over there. And all of you are either social miscreants, loons, thread bombing geeks or shit stirring trolls.

Just saying.

Instead of thread bombing with nothing to say, I shall try to be as insightful as I can.

You want my honest opinion about each of those members?

Edwierd -- I'm assuming you mean Edward aka SMP.  He's not exactly the most stable person I know but who cares?  He's a lot of fun to be around.  He really gets me, seeing as he and I are both part native and both post from public libraries.

Oddstain -- I'm assuming you mean Odinson.  He's not the nicest person, but who cares, he's a muscular guy, and I'm sure he's really good looking.

Pooey chair guy -- Hey.  It takes balls to be able to soil a perfectly good chair and keep it for years just for the purpose of showing it to people online.

Oxass -- I'm assuming you mean Oscar Mayer.  His posts may not be the nicest, but when accompanied by that avatar of that crazy guy holding a frying pan, makes his posts seem more entertaining.

Munday -- He's kinda the polar opposite of me... he's all anti-Stephen Harper and pro-Temporary Foreign Worker... but hey... we need a polar opposite of me.

Intermess -- Along the lines of Oscar Mayer and Munday.

soon -- He's a lot calmer than most of the people I just mentioned.

Bruce -- He's nice when he wants to be.

As for myself, well it takes balls to masturbate on YouTube... it takes balls to be open and honest about what's going on in my real life regarding family, library, internet cafes, 12-step meetings, and whatever else is going on...