Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hello and I am nice to meet you

Started by priscilla1961, April 19, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I made mistake in the other year to plant early.

I have several times, but it's a chance that pays off sometimes.

It's worth it even with the let down some years.

priscilla1961

Must have to plant the second time Frost.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Frost

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Must have to plant the second time Frost.

It's usually my cucumbers that get killed out, or the lettuce needs cut back.

One year it got my tomato plants because I got lazy, and didn't cover them, that hurt a bit.

I replanted, and they did well, but make sure I cover stuff when temps drop.

It's really nice to start your own plants, and fun. :)

Romero

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I work in the bank. My hobby is garden, cooks, hikes with my daughter and my grandson. My favourite colour is gold

Hello!

priscilla1961

In the Edmonton weather make difficult the lettuce must cut off.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I work in the bank. My hobby is garden, cooks, hikes with my daughter and my grandson. My favourite colour is gold

Hello!

Hello to you Romero. Do you work in the TD bank? I work in the HSBC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Romero"

Hello!

Hello to you Romero. Do you work in the TD bank? I work in the HSBC.

I don't think he does Mommy.

priscilla1961

I am happy to them write back. It was nice to say hell. I must begin the supper prepare.

Have good Sunday afternoon.

Registered Guest

Quote from: "Frost"I now have onions ready to pick, lettuce, and cucumbers starting to grow. I have dill, and parsley started also, and more herbs soon I hope.

I'm starting some indoors this year, makes for a good head start. I'm glad your daughter is involved, that sounds nice.

Blue, you are so far ahead of me.

I just got the grass cut. ac_toofunny

No veggies in the ground yet, maybe I cheat this year, and go to the nursery and buy them pre started.

Plant them next week, and call them my own. ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

priscilla1961

I buy from the nursery before. The spring season became early in this year therefore not buy from the nursery.

Romero

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Hello to you Romero. Do you work in the TD bank? I work in the HSBC.

No, I don't! Good catch. It's actually an inside joke for one of the posters.

keeper

Welcome  ac_hithere

Renee

Quote from: "priscilla1961"ac_hithere

Hello Priscilla 1961, nice to meet you and welcome. ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

How long should i wait before i can flirt with Shens mom?  ac_dance

ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"How long should i wait before i can flirt with Shens mom?  ac_dance

ac_flower

Oh my goodness Keeper.

ac_toofunny