Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hello and I am nice to meet you

Started by priscilla1961, April 19, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have a very good relationship with my mother and my daughter that I am pleased with Renee..

But it is not the same way as you have with your daughter or Shen Li has with her mother.

I take it then that you and your mom don't make comments about guys you see then? ac_razz

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is this for real, Shen?

Yes, apparently it is Azhya.

Anonymous

I have been asking my Mommy to register here for quite some time. She always said she is not confident enough with English. She finally got in the mood to register and I was happy. ac_dance

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I work in the bank. My hobby is garden, cooks, hikes with my daughter and my grandson. My favourite colour is gold

ac_hithere

Welcome to our community.  ac_flower
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have been asking my Mommy to register here for quite some time. She always said she is not confident enough with English. She finally got in the mood to register and I was happy. ac_dance

Good for you, Shen. I cannot see my Mom doing forums. She has a lot of commitments.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good for you, Shen. I cannot see my Mom doing forums. She has a lot of commitments.

My Mommy has a lot of commitments too Azhya, but the half hour or so that she has been on here so far didn't interfere with them.