The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hello and I am nice to meet you

Started by priscilla1961, April 19, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I could have asked what her bra size was but that was my 3rd pick up line ac_razz

Keeps,

Don't ya think there just MAY be a connection between your pick up lines and why you are still single.

im single because im ugly. :howdy:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

RW

This is why he sucks at picking up women ^^^^
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Those are some quality pick up lines right there.  

I'd be careful Shen.  Keeps likes the older Asian ladies.  He may end up being your new daddy.

If that is the case, we should be discussing my allowance. ac_dance

Srsly though, I hope Mommy meets a nice guy that she really wants to be with.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"I could have asked what her bra size was but that was my 3rd pick up line ac_razz

Keeps,

Don't ya think there just MAY be a connection between your pick up lines and why you are still single.

im single because im ugly. :howdy:

I doubt that you are ugly. Almost everyone who ISN'T a narcissist is usually hyper-critical of how they look. I suspect you look perfectly fine.   ac_smile

Now if you want to see "ugly", you should see me when I first wake up, without make-up or coffee. You'll run screaming into the night. No shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

I'd be careful Shen.  Keeps likes the older Asian ladies.  He may end up being your new daddy.

That puts me out of the running

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

That puts me out of the running

Haha, I don't believe that Keeps.

Renee

ac_toofunny, Shen's pimping for her mom.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"ac_toofunny, Shen's pimping for her mom.  ac_toofunny

No, no Renee. I think she is a wonderful, intelligent woman with a charm and beauty that comes with age. I want to see her happy and that is all. If it means meeting someone that's fine and if it means hobbies/interests/friends that's fine too.

Renee

No, no Renee. I think she is a wonderful, intelligent woman with a charm and beauty that comes with age. I want to see her happy and that is all. If it means meeting someone that's fine and if it means hobbies/interests/friends that's fine too.

I'm just kidding. I know you are just looking out for her and want her to be happy. You're a good daughter.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I'm just kidding. I know you are just looking out for her and want her to be happy. You're a good daughter.  ac_smile

She's more than just my mother. She's the best friend I have ever had.

Renee

I know where you are coming from. I have the same relationship with my oldest. I love all my children equally but the relationship I have with my oldest daughter is different. We have a sort of weird bond that is more than just mother and daughter. I think it has to do with the fact that she was my first and for the first year of her life it was just her and I. Maybe it's because we are so much alike, I don't really know. All I do know is that I'm very grateful for it.

Anonymous

I know where you are coming from. I have the same relationship with my oldest. I love all my children equally but the relationship I have with my oldest daughter is different. We have a sort of weird bond that is more than just mother and daughter. I think it has to do with the fact that she was my first and for the first year of her life it was just her and I. Maybe it's because we are so much alike, I don't really know. All I do know is that I'm very grateful for it.

That could be it. Mommy was prolly around the same age as you were when you had your oldest when she had me. Maybe a little younger, but not much. Strange thing is we are alike physically, but different personalities. I inherited her hips, but my Daddy's temper.

Anonymous

I have a very good relationship with my mother and my daughter that I am pleased with Renee..

But it is not the same way as you have with your daughter or Shen Li has with her mother.