Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So, did Sucks

Started by Anonymous, April 21, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

take his ball and go home already cause he can't get his way?:)

RW

Quote from: "jack"take his ball and go home already cause he can't get his way?:)

No.  That would be taking a page out of your book tug boat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "jack"take his ball and go home already cause he can't get his way?:)

Beat it twink, your obsession is showing.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

or maybe yours:)

RW

Quote from: "Guest"

or maybe yours:)

Only an idiot would say something so stupid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Funny. how the worm has turned.

Anonymous

I don't know why Leopardsocks left, but I hope he returns.

Anonymous

Sucks will be back. He has nowhere else to go. VF doesn't want him and he was run off of BAS long ago.:)

RW

Quote from: "jack"Sucks will be back. He has nowhere else to go. VF doesn't want him and he was run off of BAS long ago.:)

He hadn't left.  It's nice of you to keep tabs on him though.  Seems like a theme for poor Socks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "jack"Sucks will be back. He has nowhere else to go. VF doesn't want him and he was run off of BAS long ago.:)

He hadn't left.  It's nice of you to keep tabs on him though.  Seems like a theme for poor Socks.

I hope he does come back RW.

Anonymous

It is crocodile season down there. He'll come back when he bags his limit. ac_king

Bricktop

Actually, Leopardsocks is no longer with us. He wrestled one croc too many. From his earthly coil rises the SPECTRE...

Mel Gibson

Leopardsucks slipped in his tub and broke his hip.  I have seen this happen before, and it's usually the beginning of the end.

I told him to get one of those suction cup tread mats for the tub, but he wouldn't listen...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Actually, Leopardsocks is no longer with us. He wrestled one croc too many. From his earthly coil rises the SPECTRE...

Nice try Socks ac_rollseyes