News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Anyone else get the "Marriott Hotel" scam calls?

Started by Mel Gibson, April 24, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Can someone please inform Mel here about VOIP and get him up to speed with the rest of the world.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Can someone please inform Mel here about VOIP and get him up to speed with the rest of the world.

Why don't you inform me?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Lately I've been wasting more and more of their time.  At first they hung up on me pretty quickly.  Now I have perfected my technique as to waste a few minutes of their time.  This takes practice, since they will hang up on you the second they sense any bullshit...

The next time I may have to alter my technique again.

I get there calls like weekly and just hang up each time...
<t></t>

Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Lately I've been wasting more and more of their time.  At first they hung up on me pretty quickly.  Now I have perfected my technique as to waste a few minutes of their time.  This takes practice, since they will hang up on you the second they sense any bullshit...

The next time I may have to alter my technique again.

I get there calls like weekly and just hang up each time...

I have never received such a call Superchecker.

ac_dunno

Superchecker

It's an automated females voice: This is an important announcement from Marroitt Hotels... You have been selected to receive a FREE Hotel Stay...

Something like that... They even manipulate the caller ID to make it look like a local call...
<t></t>