News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hockey Playoffs or Bruce Jenner-The Interview?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 24, 2015, 08:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Which one are you watching tonight?

ac_popcorn
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Neither. NBA playoffs. Houston is playing Dallas.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks

I will switch between American Odyssey, American Crime, and Dig, then check which hockey teams are advancing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I saw a clip of his interview. He looks creepy, the poor chap.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

What? Being around many females made him want to be one too? Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

easter bunny

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/hockey-and-ice-hockey/smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-053496.gif">       or               http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/svomit_100-121.gif">

ac_umm

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What? Being around many females made him want to be one too? Sheesh.

He waited this long to be a woman?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Neither.  Bruce Jenner is gross.  Kim K is even more gross...I can't wait to see how fucked up she's gonna look like when she's 40..

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What? Being around many females made him want to be one too? Sheesh.

I know, right? What's with that madness?
@realAzhyaAryola

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Why do they even give these kinds of people air time?  They're completely useless.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Why do they even give these kinds of people air time?  They're completely useless.

I am just as baffled, B Sweet. I have never watched an episode of the Kardashians. I shudder at the thought. What a waste of time.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Bruce Jenner looks exactly like a nosy neighbor on my street! It's uncanny!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous