The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Passed my Ex today in traffic...

Started by Mel Gibson, April 24, 2015, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He picked her up today and he looked so old and tired...nuts!  And he showed up with the kid cause he has no choice but to watch her...he seemed very annoyed to have her around...I was trying to ask him about playland and going halfers with me to get LO a season pass we could both share and the kid just burst in about how my ex should take her to playland and pay for her rides, games so she could have fun...like holy shit!  She was very boisterous about it....I was actually really turned off by it cause LO was right there....I can only imagine the amount of stress he is under...he's got this fuckin kid hes gotta live with asking for shit all the time, same with his gf..meanwhile he's gotta give me child support and his kid is asking for shit from him too...sounds like a great life!

If he has child support payments that have not been met, then spending money on rides might not be a good idea.

Mel Gibson

Berry's ex is a chug.  Little wonder there why things are the way they are...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Berry's ex is a chug.  Little wonder there why things are the way they are...

What is a chug?

Is that a slang word for his job?

ac_dunno

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He picked her up today and he looked so old and tired...nuts!  And he showed up with the kid cause he has no choice but to watch her...he seemed very annoyed to have her around...I was trying to ask him about playland and going halfers with me to get LO a season pass we could both share and the kid just burst in about how my ex should take her to playland and pay for her rides, games so she could have fun...like holy shit!  She was very boisterous about it....I was actually really turned off by it cause LO was right there....I can only imagine the amount of stress he is under...he's got this fuckin kid hes gotta live with asking for shit all the time, same with his gf..meanwhile he's gotta give me child support and his kid is asking for shit from him too...sounds like a great life!

If he has child support payments that have not been met, then spending money on rides might not be a good idea.

He pays his didly squat amount...he helps with nothing else...like nothing!...I do everything...I buy clothes, school supplies, toys, I take her out to restaurants, movies, swimming, concerts, events, etc....I don't care how broke he is, he has to take her out and do things....summer is coming, he has to take her places...he can't just sit at home and do nothing all summer...this is getting ridiculous!  The last 6 months they haven't done much...just stay home and watch movies...most likely cause he's paying for 4 everytime LO visits him....well duh!  Another reason tot ake into account when I say, it should be one-on-one time with your daughter...it's #1.more affordable #2..LO gets dads full attention.  And it's only fair to her cause he missed out on 5 years of her life growing up...she doesn't need these other people who yell all the time in her life.  No wonder I put her in councelling!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Berry's ex is a chug.  Little wonder there why things are the way they are...

What is a chug?

ac_dunno

basically its slang for Mel being jealous....but chug is slang for native indian.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"What is a chug?

ac_dunno

Native Indian... ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

What is a chug?

ac_dunno

basically its slang for Mel being jealous....but chug is slang for native indian.

Oh my, what a terrible thing to say..

I should have known because Gary Oak uses similar racial slurs.

Mel Gibson

Don't worry Fash.  Berry herself referred to him as a chugaboo, which is an offshoot of jigaboo, which is offensive to Niggers, which is offensive to Coloureds, which is offensive to Blacks, and also offensive to Native Indians...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Don't worry Fash.  Berry herself referred to him as a chugaboo, which is an offshoot of jigaboo, which is offensive to Niggers, which is offensive to Coloureds, which is offensive to Blacks...

That is the word Gary Oak uses to insult Aboriginal Canadians.

Berry Sweet

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't use racial slurs, Mel.

Since when?  You used to!

I liked the dirty Berry better!

Berry Sweet

There may have been a couple times in the past...but at that time I had too much going on, too much stress and I was a miserable bitch...lol...im so chill now...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There may have been a couple times in the past...but at that time I had too much going on, too much stress and I was a miserable bitch...lol...im so chill now...

Stress is impossible to avoid, but try to avoid stress.

Berry Sweet

I saved myself A LOT of stress by telling useless people in my life to fuck off.  Seriously..no doubt I did...had enough of stupid people.  I had this one friend, she's a new mommy...her kid is 18 mo old....she was always telling em how to parents and what I'm doing wrong...or accusing me of always talking about her behind her back...she even went as far as to complain that I don't like all he selfies on fb...it was getting to the edge of stupid...she even complained I didn't "try hard enough" with our friendship...like really!?!?!  omg!  what more do women like this want!?  Needless to say I kicked her to the curb...go get your "likes" off someone else...good riddance!

Berry Sweet