News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Meanwhile on the other side of the pond...

Started by easter bunny, May 01, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
A petroleum engineer stuck in the past versus an engineer/inventor.  ac_biggrin

We all choose our careers EB. I chose one in an industry you are totally ignorant of.

Please explain to me how anti-pipeline nonsense/anti-Alberta oilsands is good for the environment? Do you really trust Venezuela/Nigeria to safeguard your air??

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
A petroleum engineer stuck in the past versus an engineer/inventor.  ac_biggrin

We all choose our careers EB. I chose one in an industry you are totally ignorant of.

Please explain to me how anti-pipeline nonsense/anti-Alberta oilsands is good for the environment? Do you really trust Venezuela/Nigeria to safeguard your air??

I don't trust anyone. =)

We're going to have to slowly phase out all fossil fuel burning. It won't happen overnight but it needs to be done. We're very close to overcoming all the power storage problems associated with electric cars now. New super efficient solar cells are on the way. It's happening whether you like it or not. But don't worry, your job is safe for a few years yet. =)

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"UKIP FTW.

I'm a UKIPPER!  ac_smile

Follow Australia's lead!!! Man speaks wise.

easter bunny

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I'm a UKIPPER!  ac_smile

Ed Milliband said he'd outlaw Islamophobia if Labour formed government.  Treason if  you ask me.

cc

when pandering for specific votes  = treason ++

That's what I meant earlier about Q .......the  twit is another sellout to islam ....
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I'm a UKIPPER!  ac_smile

Ed Milliband said he'd outlaw Islamophobia if Labour formed government.  Treason if  you ask me.

That guarantees his loss.

These idiot politicians that live in the fetid stench of ideology are doomed to fail.

easter bunny

I'm a UKIPPER!  ac_smile

That guarantees his loss.

That's what I thought too. Pandering to muslim rape gangs. It's political suicide.  ac_wot

cc

Maybe .. hope so .... to date there has been no price for it ...... all the many school leaders, cops etc. have pretended it did not exist ... and worse, went to lengths to hide it from the people of the country DELIBERATELY  .. and paid no price

So far PC and islam playing on the same team are winning .... and paying no price for some terrible hideous actions

Is this changing? .. I HOPE it is, I THINK it is  ... can't yet say I KNOW it is changing ...... at least not irreversibly so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Easter Bunny, the oilsands are superior to OPEC oil by four measures of liberal values: Environmental responsibility, peace, treatment of workers and human rights. Western Canadian oil builds new hospitals in Ontario. If the world is using oil I want Canada to be a supplier. If the world is using metals like nickel I want my Ontario supplying it.

Anonymous

Easter Bunny, the oilsands are superior to OPEC oil by four measures of liberal values: Environmental responsibility, peace, treatment of workers and human rights. Western Canadian oil builds new hospitals in Ontario. If the world is using oil I want Canada to be a supplier. If the world is using metals like nickel I want my Ontario supplying it.

Anonymous

Hey, what happened to Ugene's post? I know he's dumb as a fence post, but deleting his stupidity is well strupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey, what happened to Ugene's post? I know he's dumb as a fence post, but deleting his stupidity is well strupid.

He's a high school drop out who moves boxes for a living. His retardation belongs on VF not here.