Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

BC man confesses on Facebook to murders

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 08, 2015, 03:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

(CBC)

A B.C. man has apparently taken to Facebook to confess to killing his daughter, wife and sister, saying, "Now my family is pain free and in heaven."

The post on Randy Janzen's Facebook page says that he killed his daughter to relieve her of migraines and depression that had been plaguing her since elementary school.

House fire leads to homicide investigation near Chilliwack

He then killed his wife, Laurel, the post says, because, "a mother should never have [to] hear the news her baby has died," and his sister, Shelly, "because I did not want her to have to live with this shame."

The CBC cannot confirm that Randy Janzen actually wrote the post. He has not responded to attempts to reach him today.

The post emerged following overnight news of a house fire on Llanberis Way, east of Chilliwack, that turned into a police siege and homicide investigation.

CBC News has discovered that an R and L Janzen are listed as living at 10003 Llanberis Way, the residence where the fire took place.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"(CBC)

A B.C. man has apparently taken to Facebook to confess to killing his daughter, wife and sister, saying, "Now my family is pain free and in heaven."

The post on Randy Janzen's Facebook page says that he killed his daughter to relieve her of migraines and depression that had been plaguing her since elementary school.

House fire leads to homicide investigation near Chilliwack

He then killed his wife, Laurel, the post says, because, "a mother should never have [to] hear the news her baby has died," and his sister, Shelly, "because I did not want her to have to live with this shame."

The CBC cannot confirm that Randy Janzen actually wrote the post. He has not responded to attempts to reach him today.

The post emerged following overnight news of a house fire on Llanberis Way, east of Chilliwack, that turned into a police siege and homicide investigation.

CBC News has discovered that an R and L Janzen are listed as living at 10003 Llanberis Way, the residence where the fire took place.

Yeah, I heard about this. Sick fucking bastard. I Hope he doesn't get off by reason of insanity like that other animal from BC who stabbed this three kids to death.

Annie

That's sad. I looked up the guy's Facebook and there's no such post. It must have been removed by police.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Yeah, I heard about this. Sick fucking bastard. I Hope he doesn't get off by reason of insanity like that other animal from BC who stabbed this three kids to death.

There must be something in the water in BC.  ac_umm
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

There must be something in the water in BC.  ac_umm

I love BC in the summer time Azhya..

Especially the South Eastern part of the province.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Shen Li" Sick fucking bastard. I Hope he doesn't get off by reason of insanity like that other animal from BC who stabbed this three kids to death.

He did the world a favour and killed himself
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Sick fucking bastard. I Hope he doesn't get off by reason of insanity like that other animal from BC who stabbed this three kids to death.

He did the world a favour and killed himself

Woo hoo ac_drinks